Ready to gamble online? Fantastic! Let's get started. The convenience factor is spot on and there are bazillions of casinos, which can make sifting through them all feel like mission impossible, but who needs Tom Cruise when you’ve got LCB! We know the struggle is real, so we’ve come to the rescue with facts, bonuses, and reviews of every online casino found on this page. With our comprehensive list of casinos, you’ll not only be able to read reviews but you’ll also get a sneak peek at actual gameplay including an introductory walk through the lobby with our video reviews. Survey the scene with a little help from your friends before settling on a real money casino.
Browse with Ease
The first step is to find out what your options are, right? Using the search function below, we’ve made it possible for you to refine the numerous casinos by several key variables including LCB member rating, software availability, supported languages, currencies, certifications and, perhaps among the most useful, your country. Let’s say you live in the United States, just select it from the menu to search casinos accepting US players. On the hunt for reputable casinos in Australia, Canada, Malaysia or the UK? You’ll find this and more including information regarding the local regulations in your neck of the woods.
The opinions of our members are vital to separating the naughty from the nice. Your comments and ratings are imperative to players wading through these waters for the first time. While his experience was great, her experience may have been horrific. Sharing every aspect of your encounter with a casino from customer service, to promotions and payouts helps to create a level playing field for us all to make smart choices.
By the way, we know how much you love rewards, so don’t be shy! We’re eagerly handing out LCB Chips when you comment and rate any of the casinos below. Oh, and if you see a yellow LCB Chip icon next to any of the listings, they represent LCB Rewards participants where you can earn even more rewards for registering using our link and making your first deposit.
Have you found an ideal casino, one that you’re absolutely mad about? Add it to your favorites by clicking the star icon next to the casino’s name. This way, it’ll be quickly accessible from your personal dashboard right here on LCB.
If you're interested in the industry's newest casinos, click here.
149 Casinos Found
- How Do I Find Casinos with Warnings?
- Click the “More Filters” tab and check the “Casinos with warnings” box. Here you can also customize your search by Mobile Casinos, Cashout Limits, No Deposit Casinos and Cashback.
- What Do the Symbols Mean After each Casino Name?
- Hover your cursor over each symbol for a definition of possible available features.
- What is the Difference Between the Colored and Gray Symbols?
- The shaded symbols represent what features are available; the grayed-out symbols are what’s not available at that particular casino.
- What Does the Star in Front of Each Casino Mean?
- Click on the star, and it will automatically add to your favorite casino list located on your Dashboard
- What Does the Number Inside the Quote Bubble Represent?
- The number of member comments.
- How Do I Find the Newly Listed Casinos?
- The “Sort” drop-down menu has search options for; Latest, A – Z, Z – A and low to high and high to low ratings.
- How Do I Find Casinos with a Specific Targeted Rating?
- Under the “Refine Casinos” is a sliding meter to adjust to your preferred rating.
If you cannot find the casino you are looking for, then perhaps they flew the coop or shut their doors, look for them at Closed Casinos.
More Casino Reviews
If you want a second opinion or to find more player feedback on online casinos, then these two sites below will be able to help you:
● CasinoListings is the most mature of the two resources and is an industry trusted site that has invaluable information about the online casino industry. Be sure to heed the rankings by the author as well as comments & discussions found at the end of reviews.
● If you are based in the UK, then CasinoReviewer is a good stop to check for more information dedicated to the UK market, with many exclusives and reviews from people based in the area.
We are only showing casinos that support players from United States.
Online Casinos FAQ
What are the Requirements to Play at an Online Casino?
There are several factors necessary including:
- Legal age is 18 or 21 to play real money games depending on the site
- Verification papers for proof of identity and generally 3 pieces that indicate residency are required on first withdrawal or when accumulated wins reach a set cap amount
- Check if where you reside is an accepted country to play in cash games
What Should I Be Looking for in a Casino Before Registering an Account There?
Before signing up at a casino, it is important to take several things into consideration:
- Make sure they are not on our Warning/Rogue List
- Every casino should list where they are licensed and regulated otherwise we suggest avoiding it
- Read Terms and Conditions thoroughly for predatory rules to prevent any surprise issues when claiming a bonus or when requesting a withdrawal
How Do I Make a Deposit?
Go to the casino’s Banking or Cashier page for a list of available banking methods and choose the one that works for you. You can also explore our Banking page that explains every payment method in detail here.
How Long Does it Take to Receive My Winnings After Requesting a Withdrawal?
Every casino has different processing times ranging from instant to 15 days. Check the Terms and Conditions for the policy on processing withdrawals.
What Are the Common Reasons Why Withdrawals are Declined, and Winnings are Confiscated?
Avoid typical mistakes to avoid declined withdrawals and follow these basic guidelines:
- Only one account per household/IP address is permitted
- When claiming a deposit bonus check the terms for any restricted games, wagering requirements, max single bet limit, any game play considered “irregular” or advantage play that is prohibited
- No deposit bonus may have additional terms which could require a deposit in between claiming to avoid “bonus abuse” and capped at a one-time or accumulative cash-out amount
Are My Casino Deposits and Withdrawal Transactions Safe?
Yes, online casinos use the highest level of security available through SSL encryption technology. It has the same protection as any financial institution.
How Do I Know the Outcome of Each Game is Fair?
Casinos employ a Random Number Generator (RNG) that ensures each spin, card dealt, dice roll, etc., has an unpredictable outcome, preventing any player advantage. The result is fair and honest gameplay.
Can I Practice and Play Games for Free?
Yes, most casinos offer a free or demo mode to try games out before making a real money deposit. You can also play our free games from a multitude of software providers with slots, table games, video poker and parlor game options here.
What Kind of Games Are Offered?
Each casino has their own platform of products provided by a single or multi-integrated software. A wide scope of slots and table games are provided including some sites that provide live casino action. For a full run down of software providers check it out here.
Can I Play Online Casinos on my Mobile Phone for Real Money?
Yes, most casinos are now formatted to play on your mobile phone or tablet. To enhance your mobile search take a look at our Mobile Casinos page.