Dec 2014 - Players are advised to avoid this casino. Players have experienced long wait times for payment as well as some reports regarding no payments. The representative is unresponsive on the forum and via email. They also do not provide any information on the jurisdiction and their license. LCB is also unable to solve any disputes with this casino, we have been told all complaints need to be filed with them internally. May 2016 - LCB discovered the use of pirated Novomatic, Igrosoft and NetEnt games. Full story HERE
BTC Casino Details
- download available
- min deposit
- min withdrawal
- Cashout Limit: No
- Currencies: BTC
BTC Casino offers a variety of casino games but only accepts Bitcoins. Players can conduct transactions anonymously and there is no mention of a gaming license held by the operator on its website. The majority of licensing jurisdictions require gambling operators to know their customer and verify personal information so the anonymous factor could make things a bit sticky. Software is supplied by Bestslotsgambling with all games tested by independent third party company, TST.
Tip: Be sure to read the terms associated with every bonus you claim because some of the actual bonuses are cashable and some are not.
- Welcome Bonus available.
- No download requirement.
- Fast withdrawal timeframes.
- No deposit or withdrawal limitations.
- Daily tournaments available.
- Lottery tickets are awarded to players when making a deposit. The lottery draw awards up to 2500 CP.
- Use of pirated games.
- Payment delays or non payments.
- Bitcoin only.
- Few languages supported.
- No gaming license information.
- Awards comp points at the following rates: 1/200 - all Slots; 1/400 - Blackjack, Poker, Video Poker; 0 – Roulette.
- Depending on the number of Comp Points accumulated during game play, you will reach one of the following statuses: Adventurer (the required number of Comp Points is from 0 to 10); Silver Miner (the required number of Comp Points is from 10 to 50); Gold Miner (the required number of Comp Points is from 50 to 500); Platinum Miner (the required number of Comp Points is from 500 to 5000); Diamond Miner (the required number of Comp Points is from 5000 to 25000); Mining Expert (the required number of Comp Points starts from 25000).
Slots: Flowers, Steam Tower, Jack and the Beanstalk, Reel Rush, Subtopia, Treasures of Tombs, South Park, Flamenco Roses, Rex, Jack Hammer 2, Beach, Secret Elixir, Fruit Shop, Twin Spin, Magic Portals, Hoffmeister, Jewels 4 All, Mythic Maiden, Victorious, Illusionist, Mythic Maiden, Lucky Lady’s Charm, Diamond Dogs, Tales of Krakow, Unicorn Magic, Beetle Mania, Mermaid’s Pearl, Magic Forest, Panther Moon, Gold Diggers, Queen of Hearts,
Table Games include Classic Roulette and American Roulette.
BTC is a good option for players interested in a Bitcoin only casino. Registration is completed in a matter of seconds but the quick processing time for cashouts is what players are really drawn to. The only problem effects those gamblers that don’t understand this cyber currency. Mining and the basic aspects of Bitcoins can be quite intimidating but the selection of promotions makes it all worth it. For more information of Bitcoin casinos in general, check out this helpful article here.
Down to Brass TacksBTC Casino is rated 729 of 1207 casinos reviewed with a score of 1.9 out of 5 after 283 votes and it has 678 Slots offered from Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Endorphina and 3 others with an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 after 126876 votes
- / 5