With all the options out there it can be quite a task to determine which online casinos to be loyal to. We’ve taken all the guesswork out of the process by doing all the research for you. If you’re looking for the most trusted online casino brands on the market then you’ve come to the right place. We don’t just hand out our Seal of Approval to any casino. LCB weighs the pros and cons using specific criteria before adding a brand to our list of Approved Casinos.
Although some exceptions occur, as a general rule of thumb casinos must:
- Have an Official Rep registered on the forum.
- Manage a Direct Casino Support forum topic for their brand.
- Maintain a record of no unresolved complaints.
- Offer fair terms and conditions without predatory rules.
- Feature software from reputable providers.
- Maintain a listing on LCB for 6 months or more.
- Hold a valid operating license from a trustworthy jurisdiction.
- Add LCB Seal of Approval on their respected page
Once a casino receives our Seal of Approval they must maintain the quality level of service. Should a casino violate the outlined requirements or responsibilities as an Official Casino Rep, receive an increase in negative feedback or unaddressed complaints, lose its license or engage in dishonest behavior, the seal will be revoked.
Our list of approved casinos covers players from various regions giving you a quick look at the best of the best. Your opinions and feedback also play an important role in our selection process. After all, it is your experiences as players that can make or break the reputation of an operator.
Also part of a good reputation are bonuses and promotions. In fact, we’ve worked out exclusive bonuses with many of the casinos on this page so take a look at the casino review pages to claim special new player No Deposit, Free Spins and Sign-Up offers.