LVFH Software Review
LVFH is a Canadian company that has been in the business of developing gaming software including not only casino games but also poker and other multiplayer games. The company was responsible for the development and operation of the Action Poker Network which yielded half a million players. LVFH entered the social gaming market with the Facebook launch of its Real Vegas Casino in 2012. They are the provider of a wide range of online games available today ranging from slots, cards and table games.
The software is available in several languages including English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian.
LVFH offers poker games including Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Fast Fold Poker plus various tournament formats with customizable features. Operators have the ability to introduce branded poker networks with several valuable features.
The software has created a range of Asian Multiplayer games including 13 Card (Chinese Poker), Mahjong, Big 2 and Fight the Landlord (Dou Di Zhu).
In terms of casino games, the company’s developments have received quite a bit of attention since becoming available on its social gaming casino. The LVFH Gaming Platform is integrated with a major casino games developer delivering more than one hundred games via third party content.
In summary, LVFH Software boasts:
· Leading online gaming software provider.
· Reputable Canadian public company with a solid track-record of security and integrity.
· One-stop shop customization services to meet different client's needs.
· Carefully crafted downloadable and web-based gaming software clients.
· A vast library of poker games including: Texas Hold'em, Omaha and Guts.
· A large collection of the most popular Asian games including Mahjong, Mahjong 1-on-1, Big2, 13 Card (Chinese poker), Fight the Landlord, and Si Ki Pi.
· High-end casino games suite that includes multiplayer Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Slots and more.
· Large variety of tournament formats.
· Private tournament features.
· Immediately available in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and more at your request.
· Supports over 250,000+ concurrent players.
· Integrated affiliate marketing system.
· System wide anti-collusion tools.
· Fully reliable 24/7 technical support.
· Highly configurable bonusing system to fit your target audience.
· Comprehensive backend tools to help you better manage the cardroom.
· Multilingual website management tools.
· Integrated customer support suite.
· Fully auditable reports.
· iTech Labs certified RNG.
Fairness and Security
The cloud based architecture is able to maintain over 250,000 concurrent players. The LVFH Gaming Platform encrypts customer data with the use of an SSL encrypted TCP connection from the game client to the game server, HTTPS communication among game client and web services and stored procedure based communication among applications and database for the ultimate in security.
iTech Labs, an accredited testing laboratory for online gaming, provides testing and certification for the Random Number Generator (RNG) within all LVFH games.
0 Casinos Found