- Average slot rating3.4/ 40491 votes40.5 k votes / 400 slots
- Average casino rating3.8/ 81434 votes81.4 k votes / 346 casinos
Microgaming was the first company to provide software for an online casino way back in 1994. From that time on, Microgaming has been a leader in the field, developing games and applications and providing software for over 350 casinos and 40 poker rooms.
Applications and Services
Microgaming develops both downloadable and online software. They carefully ensure that either version of the same game is identical in game-play. They provide uniquely branded graphics and offer a customer support service for players at their client's casinos and poker rooms.
Microgaming Casino Games and Features
Microgaming offers over three hundred different casino games. Here are some of the many options available at Microgaming based casinos:
- Download or play online.
- Real money and practice modes.
- Advanced sounds and graphics in downloadable casino.
- Options to personalised casino lobby for every player.
- Automatic updates and upgrades.
- Full game instructions including tutorials and strategies.
- Multiplayer games - including Blackjack and Slots.
- Languages - Currently their software is available in thirteen different languages.
- Live Dealer - these are played with real cards (or roulette wheels etc) and dealers, instead of relying on software. Real time video streaming enables players all over the world to join in from their computers.
Microgaming's progressive jackpots are the largest on the internet. All casinos using Microgaming's software may participate, although not all do. Whether a casino participates or not should be verified before signing up. Since the company's establishment nine players have become millionaires through winning a progressive jackpot. Their website states that over $225,000,000 has been paid out to over six thousand people.
Microgaming Poker Rooms
Microgaming software supports all the popular poker variants, including Texas Hold'em and Omaha, Hi-Lo variants, stud and draw games. As with their casinos the software is available both online and as a downloadable application.
As a player, all Microgaming based poker rooms should offer the following features:
- Statistics - All game statistics are recorded enabling you to examine game strategies and improve them.
- How many players were in for how may rounds.
- Search - letting you find the game and table that best suits your needs. The search includes buy-in, number and names of players and limits.
- Microgaming provide something called "Beginner Table". This has a buy in of one dollar and stakes from $0.02/$0.05.
Additionally, Microgaming provides software that combines poker rooms and casino games. If you sign up to such a poker room you'll be able to play poker, blackjack, roulette, video poker and a selection slot games with one account.
Microgaming was a founding member of eCOGRA. This is a non-profit organisation that ensures fair play, quality customer service and speedy payouts. It is important to note that just because a casino utilises Microgaming software it does not mean that they will receive eCOGRA's approval. It is highly recommended to sign up to a casino with this, or another respected online gaming watchdog's seal of approval.
It is claimed that Microgaming's RNG (random number generator) software, the heart of any online gaming software, is 100% fair and truly random.
New Microgaming Casino
346 Casinos Found
GoWild CasinoMobile$3 Chip Reward
- / 715 votes