Orc Vs Elf is a 5-reel fantasy themed video slot from Real Time Gaming (RTG). From launch it promised to be an action packed game, filled with features that other slots could only dream of. There’s expanding wilds, 14 individual feature trails and a Battle Bonus where you’ll experience a battle between the orc and elf.
Orc vs Elf Slot Theme
You’ll need to pick a side before you can play. You can select the orc or elf, which remains your choice until the two face off against each other in the battle bonus.
The slot has been designed in two halves of steel and stone, which represents the Orc and Elf kingdoms. You can also see both of these races either side of the reels and upon them. RTG actually branded this as a 3D slot, but you won’t need any weird glasses to enjoy it because it uses 3D effects only.
Reel icons are also split between orcs and elves, with an equal ratio relating of each. These include skulls, wolves, potions, bows, swords, castles (one for each), shields, orcs and elves.
Betting Options and More Functions
RTG has included a good selection of betting options, providing players with bets ranging from 0.25 to $25 per spin. This will suit nearly all players needs, although penny slot and high rollers may not find any of these bets ideal.
The control panel offers up an auto play function, which allows players to configure up to 100 spins that play automatically. There’s also a multi-page pay table that provides detail on every winning combination and feature.
Orc vs Elf Slot Features
Orc icons can only appear on the first reel, and in doing so will expand to fill the entire reel. Elf icons can only appear on the fifth reel, also expanding to fill the whole reel. Both of these features produce a reel full of wilds that can substitute for any icon except the elf shield and orc shield respectively.
The Battle Bonus is awarded when at least three Battle Bonus icons appear on second, third and fourth reels. This loads a new screen where the orc faces off against the elf; you’ll be represented by whoever you picked at the start.
An animated battle ensues, where a strike can be victorious or miss to lead to a defeat. Choosing the Orc as victor will award the Goblin’s Gold feature (see below), whilst having the elf as your victor will award the Woodland spins feature. A loss for either party will award a consolation prize ranging from 2x to 10x your bet.
Orc and Elf shield icons play as scatters, triggering a series of features associated with each character when three or more of their shields appear during any single spin. You can choose to take the bonus then or then, or bank it to move onto the next wrung of the trail when it triggers again.
Both the Orc and Elf have 7 trails to take, where each one triggers a series of free spins and an additional bonus (a multiplier, wild or bonus). So without further adieu let’s take a look at the fourteen features (7 each):
1. Goblin’s Gold: Triggers 5 free spins with all Darkling symbols paying twice the regular payable value (these include Orc Shields,Forts, Banners, Skulls, wolves and Swords).
2. Hobgoblin: This is essentially identical to Goblin’s Gold, but you’ll get 6 free spins. You will also gain 2 additional free spins when 2 or more scatters appear.
3. Orc Army: This has similar aspects to Hobgoblin, except Orc Fort symbols behave as additional wilds.
4. Orc Horde: Again this is similar to the prior Orc Army feature, but an additional Orc appears on the first reel.
5. Giant Spins: Has all the benefits of the Orc Horde feature, with the added benefit of all Darkling icons pay triple prizes.
6. Chaos Spins: Include everything the Giant Spins feature offers, on this occasion you’ll gain an additional 7 free spins.
7. Orc Onslaught: This final trail includes everything that the Chaos Spins feature does. The additional benefit of one super spin comes at the end though, which often results in much larger prizes.
1. Woodland Spins: This is slightly richer than the Orc equivalent, paying 6 free spins.
2. Elf Magic: Again 6 free spins are awarded, but this time additional wilds will be added to the reels.
3. Huntsman: 7 free spins are awarded with additional wilds on the reels. Any orcs appearing will be hunted, killed and a bonus up to 200x will be awarded.
4. Ancient Archer: This is very similar to the Huntsman feature, but the Orc also hunts wolves as well. Any slain wolf will award up to 100x your triggering bet.
5. Archmage: This includes all the benefits of the Ancient Archer feature. The elf also awards additional wilds, which are randomly added to the reels.
6. Forestal: This bolts on a super spin with added wilds and double prizes. All the features from Archmage are also included.
7. Elf King: This includes all the benefits of the Forestal feature, on this occasion you’ll get 8 free spins with an extra super spin where wilds appear on the fifth reel.
Our Take on Orc vs Elf
Fantasy themed slots are ultra popular at the moment, especially with hit films such as The Hobbit pulling in huge audiences at the cinema. We therefore think Orc Vs Elf will be popular with gamblers, especially because it is so feature rich.
Play and Payment Details
- Pay lines
- Max cash jackpot
- Payout percent
- Wild symbol
- $0.25 - $25.00
- Betting range
- 0.01 - 1.0
- Coin bet range
- Coins per line
- Max coins jackpot
- Max coins
- Scatter symbol
- Free spins available
- Bonus game
- / 5
Highest Community Rated Online Casinos
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played