How to play American Roulette
Roulette, on the whole, is a fairly commonplace table game found in online casinos and land based ones alike. That said it's the European version that is usually played, but there's other variants such as this American roulette from Cryptologic.
At first glance American roulette is the same, save for the fact that a 00 has been added to the roulette wheel. The aim is to predict a number, colour, odd/even or a number range before the wheel is spun. You'll then win a prize based on a fixed odds matrix if the ball lands on your chosen number.
How to Play American Roulette
With the aim in mind you'll need to start choosing numbers. Initially this means clicking on a casino chip in the bottom left corner. You can then place this chip on any of the numbers or segments on the table, which is located to the right of the wheel. You can then spin the wheel and hope your number comes in.
Not every selection carries the same potential return and bets are split into inside and outside varieties. Inside bets include straight up bets where you must place the chip dead centre of a number, which returns 35:1. Other inside bets include:
- A split bet is where you place the chip over two numbers. This doubles your chances by halves your potential return to 17:1
- Placing three chips in a straight line is known as a street bet. This could return 11:1
- A corner bet places a chip so it touches 4 numbers. This could return 8:1
- Four bet is when you bet on numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3 for potential returns of 8:1
Outside bets (bets beside the board)
- A column bet predicts the number will fall in a particular column. The return for a correct prediction is 2:1
- You can wager on the first, second or third quarter. Again returns are 2:1
- Even money bets involve predicting red/black, odd/even or which half of the board the number will come from.
- / 5
Highest Community Rated Online Casinos
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played