- Mobile casinos: Are they as good as those accessible on desktop?
- Do I have to download and install an app to play?
- Can I access mobile games from any country?
- What mobile devices can I use to play?
- What games are available for mobile casinos?
- What is QR code?
- Can I make real-money deposits and withdrawals at a mobile casino?
- Is mobile play safe?
- I cannot access a game because the content is being blocked; how can I resolve this?
- Do mobile casinos offer bonuses?
1. Mobile casinos: Are they as good as those accessible on desktop?
Typically, no. While they are certainly more convenient, as they can be access from your mobile device or tablet, while on the go, they tend to offer a smaller scale of content. This, of course is expected to improve in the future, as more games are regularly being adapted for mobile play.
2. Do I have to download and install an app to play?
Depending on the casino, this may be required. In this case, you can simply head to the app store on your mobile device or tablet and download the app in a matter of seconds. Other mobile casinos may run their games by way of a web browser, which requires nothing more than visiting the site from a mobile browser to access the games.
3. Can I access mobile games from any country?
Like desktop casinos, mobile casinos tend to restrict countries in which gambling is not regulated and licensed.
4. What mobile devices can I use to play?
Most mobile casinos are accessible from iOS, Android, and Windows 8 smartphones/tablets. A select few, however, are platform-dependent.
5. What games are available for mobile casinos?
While it varies from casino to casino, players can typically access slots, video poker, blackjack, roulette, and occasionally, added table games like baccarat poker variants.
6. What is QR code?
It is a code that can be scanned, and some mobile casinos provide these as a form of entry to the casino. It is usually represented in the form of a box, filled with black and white squares, similar to a barcode. To utilize a provided QR code, your mobile device/tablet must have a camera, in addition to a QR scanner (can be downloaded in the app store). You will need to open up the app, and point your camera at the code for a few seconds, while it registers. You can then expect to be directed to either the mobile casino or a casino app download.
7. Can I make real-money deposits and withdrawals at a mobile casino?
Yes. You can expect this process to function in the same manner as a desktop casino, and you can complete deposits and withdrawals by locating the cashier or banking link (however the casino has it listed).
8. Is mobile play safe?
Yes, as long as it is a licensed, reputable mobile casino. Much like desktop casinos, they will typically implement the latest software and encryption methods to secure transactions and keep your personal details safe.
9. I cannot access a game because the content is being blocked; how can I resolve this?
This is most likely due to your mobile provider blocking ‘unsuitable’ content as a precautionary measure. Contact your mobile provider immediately to resolve the issue.
10. Do mobile casinos offer bonuses?
Yes, but are often on a smaller scale. Things like free spins and deposit bonuses can be earned and desktop casinos that offer mobile counterparts usually apply any welcome bonus to its mobile casino as well.