The bot protection program within PitBoss has already been successfully deployed for online gaming clients, although the company does not disclose where. In addition to protecting online games from cheaters, the system, which monitors games without affecting the player's experience, can provide operators with useful player data such as playing patterns and skill levels.
Shmuel Konforty, Chief Technical Officer at CogniSafe made some big claims this week, saying: "We offer a complete solution to online cheating that works across a large variety of game types. Whether gamers are playing card games such as poker, board games such as chess or almost any other form of game, we have a proven solution to any potential cheating scenario."
Pitboss addresses online cheating detection covering different types, such as:
• Online Playing Bots, including Collusion Bots and Bonus Bots.
• Collusion or Player Associations.
• Software cheats.
• Online Advisors: When gamers use probability calculators to boost their performance.
• Inside Information (Logic Anomaly): When the gamer has access to information that should be confidential (such as the next card to be dealt).
• Cutting the Cord: When a gamer disconnects his Internet connection upon realising that his cards won't hold up.
The system has wide flexibility and can be updated to recognise new forms of cheating, claims Konforty.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6905)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3460)
- Casino Games (3101)
- Casino Software (2939)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (330)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (62)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)