Co-located with AGB and taking place on 8 October 2009, Asian Gaming Investor (AGI) is focused on investment issues, and will explore investment opportunities and challenges in different Asian jurisdictions.
Supported by the Tourism Bureau of Penghu, local regulatory bodies and academic study groups, AGB is one of those must-attend event for all operators, regulators, investors and gaming industry experts.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend:
1. Get regulatory updates on key jurisdictions such as Taiwan, China and South East Asia.
2. Listen to presentations by leading authorities in China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Macau and all other emerging and developed gaming jurisdictions in the region.
3. Attend the first gaming regulatory conference in Taiwan with support from local authorities
4. Benefit from two conferences in one - regulation for gambling in Asia, colocated with a dedicated gaming investment event
5. Meet and network with Asia's gaming industry leaders from all Asian jurisdictions
This is the only gaming regulation meeting of 2009 in Asia, and full details are available at www.AsianGamblingBriefing.com.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6903)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3460)
- Casino Games (3100)
- Casino Software (2939)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (330)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (59)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)