Here's another date for those interested in the burgeoning Asian market: 6 - 7 October for the next Asian Gambling Briefing, which this year takes place in the Taiwan capital of Taipei - a jurisdiction which just passed legislation to lift a ban on building casinos in offshore islands.
Co-located with AGB and taking place on 8 October 2009, Asian Gaming Investor (AGI) is focused on investment issues, and will explore investment opportunities and challenges in different Asian jurisdictions.
Supported by the Tourism Bureau of Penghu, local regulatory bodies and academic study groups, AGB is one of those must-attend event for all operators, regulators, investors and gaming industry experts.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend:
1. Get regulatory updates on key jurisdictions such as Taiwan, China and South East Asia.
2. Listen to presentations by leading authorities in China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Macau and all other emerging and developed gaming jurisdictions in the region.
3. Attend the first gaming regulatory conference in Taiwan with support from local authorities
4. Benefit from two conferences in one - regulation for gambling in Asia, colocated with a dedicated gaming investment event
5. Meet and network with Asia's gaming industry leaders from all Asian jurisdictions
This is the only gaming regulation meeting of 2009 in Asia, and full details are available at www.AsianGamblingBriefing.com.
All News Categories
See 16 more categories