Betsson joins a tier one group of gaming merchant clients that includes Unibet and Expekt, consolidating Ivobank's position as a payment solution for online gamblers across Scandinavia.
Betsson's customers will also enjoy the incremental benefits of opening an Ivobank account, which include:
* Secure, instant and discreet means of depositing into gaming accounts
* No loading fees on credit and debit card deposits until 30 August 2009
* Interest paid on gaming funds
* Fast and free withdrawals
* VIP Service for high rollers
* Government protected funds up to GBP 50 000
Ivobank was launched in 2008 as a specialist online bank designed with the gaming industry in mind. Since then the bank has created a successful niche for itself as the only FSA regulated bank to cater specifically for the needs of the online gaming industry.
Neil Cauldwell, Director of Business Development said: "Signing up Betsson as a merchant is a great win for Ivobank. It is one of the world's leading gaming operators and its customer base is one of the largest in Europe. We're looking forward to working with it in a mutually profitable partnership".
Hans Martin Nakkim, Director of Sales and Marketing at Betsson says: "We are very happy our customers can now open an Ivobank account through Betsson. The ability is there for customers across Europe to manage their entertainment budget via a specialised bank account which charges no transfer fees, offers excellent value and unrivalled security".
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6903)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3459)
- Casino Games (3100)
- Casino Software (2939)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (329)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (59)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)