World class speakers from the worlds of economics, technology, branding and of course the leading industry CEOs themselves.
3 tracks and 30 timely, focused in-depth sessions on what you need to know to grow your business in 2009 and beyond
70+ exhibitors with over 20 hours of special networking events and 1300 senior-level delegates make it a must-attend place to do business and meet decision makers
Check out the website eigexpo.com to get the brochure and find out more details on confirmed speakers, the program and the features taking place during the conference.
The Asian Gambling Briefing takes place this year between October 21 - 22 in the Hilton Hotel, Singapore with a very impressive speaker list on hot button subjects that includes:
• Michael Aymong, Chairman, Asian Coast Development
• Dr Wang Xuehong, Executive Director, China Center for Lottery Studies, Peking
• Ken Crouse, Senior Director, Product Strategy, Cryptologic
• Andrew Beveridge, CEO & Executive Director, eCOGRA
• Katrina Nepomuceno, Legal Counsel, First Cagayan
• Panos Makridis, Responsible Gaming & Compliance Manager, Galaxy Casino
• Michael Chen, President, Asia Pacifi c, Harrah's
• Robert W. Stocker II, President, International Masters of Gaming Law
• Ricky Tse, Head of Internal Compliance, Jimei Group
• Henry Leung, CFO, Jimei Group
• Prof. Liu Dai Yang, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology
• Francisco Gaivao, Senior Legal Counsel, Melco Crown Gaming (Macau)
• Henry Ko, Chief Executive, Melco LottVentures
• Shi Yongyan, Anti-Money Laundering Bureau, People's Bank of China
• Paul Bromberg, Chief Operating Offi cer, Spectrum Oso Asia
• Dr. Jorge Godinho, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Macau
• Prof. Hao Zhidong, Associate Professor & Head of Dept of Sociology, University
• David Kinsman, CEO, Weike Gaming Technology
• Prof. I. Nelson Rose, Professor of Law, Whittier Law School, and Author,
Gambling and the Law, and Internet Gaming Law
Delegates can kill two birds with one stone here, because the Asian Gaming Investor conference is scheduled for the same venue on October 23rd.
Get the detail at: asian gambling briefing.com
Poker in Budapest
The third annual World Poker Congress (WPC) is scheduled to take place in Budapest, Hungary, on October 29-30, 2008.
Symbolically located near the world famous Széchenyi Chain Bridge spanning the Danube River, this conference will once again act as a connection between both the land-based and online operators and service providers in the poker industry.
Program facilitators feature industry leaders such as Steve Lipscomb, the founder and CEO of WPT Enterprises. Having vast experience in the professional on- and offline poker worlds affords Lipscomb a unique view, and his participation in the keynote panel will give delegates his perspective on this vibrant sector of the gambling industry.
"The growth of the World Poker Conference is a testament to the essential maturation of our industry," said Lipscomb. "I simply can't say enough about what those at Clarion Gaming are doing to bring us together. I enjoyed the conference, saw old friends, made new friends and had a fantastic time last year. People should participate in this dialogue - it will help us create the future together."
New this year providing insight into the land-based portion of the program, through their endorsement and participation, is the European Casino Association.
Breakout sessions into live poker and online poker tracks offer the most current information and trends in the industry. With sponsorship activities well ahead of last year's, exhibitions will be a "must see" during networking events, refreshment breaks and lunches.
WPC participants will get the opportunity to check in on a current case study involving efforts to dovetail land-based and online poker products. Further innovative topics will examine methods for attracting players from different continents and paying players into live events.
Several sessions will investigate techniques that expand product range, improve efficiency and give a greater understanding of the customer's needs. Specifically, delegates will get a look behind the scenes to probe the fact and fiction of player's responses to consumer magazines regarding recent trends in poker.
In addition to the fresh program and stellar line up of speakers, there are many networking events scheduled. The opportunity to meet high-level executives representing prominent companies in the fast-growing poker industry continues to rank high among this event's many attractions.
More information can be found on the event website at world poker congress.com.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6875)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3451)
- Casino Games (3082)
- Casino Software (2924)
- Land Based Casino News (461)
- Promotions & Bonuses (304)
- Casino Banking (200)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (41)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB News (37)
- LCB Approved Casinos (21)
- Casino Warnings (19)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (6)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)
Most Viewed ArticlesSee all
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played