Gearing up for Asia
The initial program for the iGaming Asia Congress, taking place from 23-25 February 2010 at the Grand Hyatt at City of Dreams in Macau, is now available online.
The agenda reflects the key cultural and operational challenges of doing business in Asia, and the innovative business models that are emerging in response to regulatory uncertainties in the region.
Topics will include:
* Capitalising on Live Dealer innovations
* Developing an Asian-centric product base - What game content has proven successful elsewhere?
* Achieving the best player and product mix to minimize risk and maximize profit
* Cross-marketing of databases and games
* Debating the future of sports betting monopolies
* Evaluating the market for casual gaming and e-sports
* Improving player management, communication and education
* Managing customer service and call centres in Asia
* Creating customer loyalty programmes and devising innovative and competitive bonus schemes
* Attracting finance for and setting up an online gaming business in Asia
* Special jurisdiction round-tables for off-the-record discussions with market and legal experts
The program also features two in-depth pre-conference master classes on Marketing and Payments, on Tuesday 23 February.
All News Categories
See 16 more categories