Ariel Software's Multi Asset Trading Platform for financial spread betting, foreign exchange and CFD trading are at the heart of the upgraded and revitalised Paddy Power Trader.com operation which launched this week, delivering an improved service to the Irish betting group's online clients.
The new Paddy Power operation is a white label of London Capital Group, which has a list of clients also powered by Ariel's technology, including financial spreadbetting sites E*Trade Spread Betting and Tradefair Spreads.
The Ariel platform uses Flex technology, enabling faster response times, robust connections and up-to-date prices.
Simon Denham, CFO of London Capital Group said: "This was an extremely efficient, hassle-free upgrade. We have been collecting feedback from our customers, most of whom are retail investors, and have received overwhelmingly positive commentary on the new platform. It offers customers a much richer interface, faster pricing, multiple views, multiple trade tickets as well as tear-off windows."
Angus Clacher, CEO of Ariel, revealed that the new platform was delivered in a short timeframe and without interruption to Paddy Powers' operations. "The project was completed in 8 weeks and there was zero downtime, which is essential for a business like Paddy Power Trader, which trades 24 hours a day," he said.
The platforms new features include:
* Faster Trading: the stake entry is embedded in the trade ticket so that paddypower customers have default stakes, the ability to directly edit on ticket and visual cues on the BUY/SELL buttons.
* Multiple Trade Tickets: enable paddypower customers to watch multiple live markets and trade with a single click.
* Multiple Views with Browser Tear-offs: allow simultaneous opening and arranging of windows including "My Portfolio" and "Open Positions".
* Cherry Picking: the ability to cherry pick open positions permits trades to be closed in the order the client sees fit. This allows a client to
close a profitable trade in order to increase trading resources for use on other trades.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6876)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3451)
- Casino Games (3080)
- Casino Software (2922)
- Land Based Casino News (460)
- Promotions & Bonuses (304)
- Casino Banking (200)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (41)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB News (36)
- LCB Approved Casinos (21)
- Casino Warnings (18)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (6)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)
Most Viewed ArticlesSee all
Live activity feed
"Win up to 200 Free Spins at NetBet Vegas "Halloween Spins Challenge" FROM 24TH TO 30TH OCTOBER 2016 HOW TO TAKE PART 1. you need to OPT IN to these promotion at NetBet Vegas site 2. for every $5 wagered at SPOOKY HALLOWEEN SLOT you will receive 5 free spins Example: Bet $5 on the 24th, 25th, 27th and 29th October, and you'll earn 50 Free Spins. "READ
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played