Server based gaming specialist Betstone.com will be among online gambling companies with ambitions for the Italian market exhibiting at the ENADA show this week.
A spokesman for the company said that Server Based Gaming providers who can show proven technological global experience and can deliver access to large content libraries, are likely to best succeed in a market that is growing fast.
With progressive legislative reform, Italy’s gambling market is expected to grow by 64 percent to a turnover of Euro 61 billion by 2010. However, he said, not all SBG providers are in a position to deliver three key elements for Italian operators to fully exploit this market.
* Global experience in Server Based Gaming; crucial to ensure the provider can adapt to new trends ahead of other markets
* Proven experience; critical to ensure that SBG product is rolled out smoothly from game launch to real time information delivery
* Access to large content library – with gamers becoming ever more sophisticated and demanding, it is essential that providers have athe capability to deliver new dynamic and localised content on demand in orer to retain customers.
“ENADA 2010 promises to be exciting,” said Avron Goss, a director of BetStone. “But operators need to bear in mind that not all Server Based Gaming Providers are equal. When choosing the right provider, look at their global reach, experience and content portfolio.
"Server Based Gaming partners should have deep technical, market and content knowledge as well as experience which can help Italian operators to quickly take advantage and rollout offerings to the market. From our direct experience, getting this right will not only neutralise issues later on, but enable operators to quickly capitalise on the market potential.”
The company will showcase its technology and a full range of Italian games at the exhibition.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6909)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3460)
- Casino Games (3102)
- Casino Software (2940)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (332)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (63)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)