Your input sought on improving EiG
The European iGaming Congress and Expo (EiG) has assumed growing importance as the epicentre of online gambling has shifted to Europe, and this year’s 9th edition is again scheduled for Copenhagen.
Last year’s event attracted some 1500 gaming professionals, 144 CEOs, 100+ speakers, 80+ exhibitors and delivered 3 full days of 24hr networking opportunities, the organisers claim….but they want to make sure that delegates are getting the sort of service that they need.
Accordingly, EiG organisers are inviting input from interested parties on what they would like to see included in this year’s presentation, which takes place between 19th and 21st October.
The following suggestions have already been taken aboard:
* An advanced pre-conference networking tool and schedule planner to give you full visibility on who else is attending and allow you to quickly and easily arrange your meetings before you arrive at EiG and plan your time more effectively
* Shuttle busses to bring you to and from the Bella Centre via the official hotels so that you can save on your taxi trips and fares
* Longer expo hours including an extra half day, so that you can maximise your networking and meeting times and fit more into your packed schedule
* A second official party on Day One (in addition to the Expo drinks reception and Official Day Two party) so you can meet more additional contacts in one central place - in other words, you can network every single day of EiG from waking to sleep, even outside of the official EiG conference hours
* There will be more refreshments served throughout the conference.
• An advanced pre-conference networking tool and schedule planner to give you full details of who else is attending and allow you to quickly and easily arrange your meetings
All News Categories
See 16 more categories