Early bird heads up on the next big Asian conference
Beacon Events have set dates for the next big Asian i-gaming happening for those who like to plan well ahead.
The 2011 iGaming Asia Congress will take place on the gambling island mecca of Macau between 1-3 March, in the salubrious setting of the Grand Hyatt at the City of Dreams.
The organisers have been doing their homework and advise that while it’s true that things are tricky in China right now, there are still plenty of legal opportunities for operators and technology providers. To find out what these are, and to network with those in the know, plan on attending iGaming Asia 2011.
Beacon gives a taster of what delegates can expect, which includes:
* Country by country updates on the legal situation in each market, including China, SE Asia, Philippines, Korea, Japan, India and Australia
* Latest sportsbetting trends and statistics
* Live dealer news and views
* Social gaming and social networking updates for the region
* P2P games – where land-based meets online
iGaming Asia Congress 2011 provides a good opportunity to bring together the best of Western technology and experience with the in-the-trenches knowledge of those doing business in Asia.
All News Categories
See 16 more categories