Italian Regulator AAMS Announces New E-Gaming Regulations
Operators are now authorized to offer cash poker, casino games and multi-level tournaments in Italy according to the new e-gaming regulations officially made public by the Italian regulator AAMS on Thursday.
Industry experts forecast that the formal introduction of the additional genres is to double returns in the Italian market by the end of this year.
The European Commission has already endorsed the new regulations, including the following major provisions:
- Cash poker and casino games will be subject to a 20 percent gross profits tax.
- Buy-in’s for skill games, including online poker cannot exceed Euro 250.
- A return-to-player of at least 90 percent.
- The initial stake for participation in a poker or casino game session may not exceed Euro 1000.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6905)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3460)
- Casino Games (3101)
- Casino Software (2939)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (330)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (62)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)