Senate Bill 1565 went through a series of debates and changes including:
* All games for land casinos can be offered online, subject to approval by the regulator.
* Online gaming companies have been added to the definition of “casino service industry enterprises” and are subject to the same licensing requirements.
* The regulator must ensure adequate testing of hardware and software used in online gaming.
* All online gaming equipment must be located within a licensed casino resort in Atlantic City, and not just within Atlantic City.
* Online gaming goods and services companies are permitted to "participate" in agreements with casino licensees.
* The state is to undertake an educational campaign on online gaming.
* Prominent display of responsible gambling information to be available at log in and log off stages.
* Greater provision to be made for the funding of compulsive gambling treatment.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6903)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3460)
- Casino Games (3100)
- Casino Software (2939)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (330)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (59)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)