On Friday the New Jersey Gaming Enforcement Division announced the official date of November 26th for online gambling to go live. Licensed operators will be allowed invite a number of guests to take part in a 5 day soft launch beginning on November 21st.
"I think this is going to be a significant revenue stream," said Robert Griffin, CEO of Trump Entertainment Resorts. "It has the potential to make up 20 percent of our revenue."
Nearly all 12 AC casinos have announced partnerships with online operators.
Thus far, partnerships include:
* Gamesys-JackpotJoy.com with Tropicana Casino and Resort has joined with Gamesys Limited
* Caesars Entertainment's four casinos with 888 Holdings.
* Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment with the Borgata
* Pokerstars with Resorts Casino.
* US online gambling firm Ultimate Gaming with the Taj Mahal,
* Betfair and Trump Plaza (awaiting confirmation).
* Golden Nugget with US company Bally Technologies.