New Jersey Online Gambling Goes Live November 26th
"I think this is going to be a significant revenue stream," said Robert Griffin, CEO of Trump Entertainment Resorts. "It has the potential to make up 20 percent of our revenue."
Nearly all 12 AC casinos have announced partnerships with online operators.
Thus far, partnerships include:
* Gamesys-JackpotJoy.com with Tropicana Casino and Resort has joined with Gamesys Limited
* Caesars Entertainment's four casinos with 888 Holdings.
* Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment with the Borgata
* Pokerstars with Resorts Casino.
* US online gambling firm Ultimate Gaming with the Taj Mahal,
* Betfair and Trump Plaza (awaiting confirmation).
* Golden Nugget with US company Bally Technologies.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6905)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3460)
- Casino Games (3101)
- Casino Software (2939)
- Land Based Casino News (464)
- Promotions & Bonuses (330)
- Casino Banking (204)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- LCB News (61)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (42)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (22)
- Casino Warnings (21)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (8)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)