Since Bally Technologies' acquisition of SHFL Entertainment, a new executive team has been announced to guide the merged company forward.
The executive team reporting to Bally president and chief executive officer Ramesh Srinivasan include:
· Senior Vice President of Legal and Compliance, Secretary, and General Counsel Katie Lever
· Senior Vice President of Business Development and Interactive John Connelly
· Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Treasurer Neil Davidson
· Senior Vice President of Australia and Europe Adrian Halpenny
· Senior Vice President of Operations and Human Resources Gary Kapral
· Senior Vice President of Technology Bryan Kelly
· Senior Vice President of Customer Services Sridhar Laveti
· Senior Vice President of Games, Table-Game Products, and Interactive Research & Development (R&D) Derik Mooberry
· Senior Vice President of North American Sales and Corporate Marketing Robert J. Parente
· Senior Vice President of Asia, India, and South Africa Srinivasan Raghavan
· Senior Vice President of Systems Research & Development and Information Technology Sethuram Shivashankar
"I am extremely proud to be working with such an experienced and talented team," Srinivasan said.
"This dynamic team will be focused on executing on our vision to create a world-class end-to-end gaming technology company.
“Both companies have long histories of innovation and have evolved to provide our customers with a superior portfolio of products within an ever-changing and competitive landscape. The combination of such exceptional leadership from both companies will enable Bally to continue to provide innovative, award-winning products and responsive, world-class customer service and support."