The latest edition features extensive one to one interviews with senior executives within the mobile gambling industry and profiles of the leading application and service providers, and looks at key hurdles such as payment processing, network coverage and age verification, with projections for the market in 8 key regions and the UK through to 2013.
Data is presented in easy to understand forecast tables and charts and provides mobile gambling adoption level forecasts, average wager per user, total wager and gross win. Key questions that the report answers include:
* Who are the leading players in the mobile gambling market today?
* What is the current value of the mobile gambling market?
* In which markets are mobile gambling services currently legal?
* What are the prospects for the mobile gambling services in the US?
* How have operator attitudes towards mobile gambling services changed?
* Which gambling services will generate the highest level of wager, and which the highest level of gross win?
* What are the remaining hurdles to mass adoption of mobile gambling services?
* Which regions will see the highest adoption levels of mobile gambling services?
A company spokesman said that 2008 has been an encouraging year for a number of mobile gambling service providers, with several reporting total wagers increasing by more than 100 percent y-o-y. "That said, the rollout of such services has been limited to a few key markets, most notably the UK: elsewhere, growth continues to be hampered by the complex national and state legislation which impacts all forms of remote gambling," he said.
Readers seeking more information can find it at: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/3eb4ed/mobile_gambling_casinos_lotteries_and_betti
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6875)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3451)
- Casino Games (3078)
- Casino Software (2921)
- Land Based Casino News (460)
- Promotions & Bonuses (303)
- Casino Banking (200)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (41)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB News (36)
- LCB Approved Casinos (21)
- Casino Warnings (18)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (6)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)
Most Viewed ArticlesSee all
Live activity feed
" Melcb wrote: Hi claralie, The problem comes when they send out their player promos, its hard to sort out who is eligible and who is not. They just send a general promo mailer to their players, that is why you get the special offer even if you are not eligible to cashout because of the no 3 no deposit bonus rule. They would have to segment the lists and monitor each individual account to see if you are eligible. Its is important for you to monitor your gameplay and be aware if you are eligible or not so as to avoid disappointment. Lets see what the rep has to say. :) thank you Melanie now at leat each time i get a promo special or not i ask before to reedeem if i can cash out if i win and i make a copy of the chat I think that the rep will say me like you, but i will tell you his respnose- Thank you again"READ
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played