The 5th edition of the Research and Markets mobile gambling report has been released, making available a comprehensive analysis of the mobile gambling environment. It segments the market by casinos, lotteries and betting and provides critical analysis of national and international regulations and legislation pertaining to mobile gambling service.
The latest edition features extensive one to one interviews with senior executives within the mobile gambling industry and profiles of the leading application and service providers, and looks at key hurdles such as payment processing, network coverage and age verification, with projections for the market in 8 key regions and the UK through to 2013.
Data is presented in easy to understand forecast tables and charts and provides mobile gambling adoption level forecasts, average wager per user, total wager and gross win. Key questions that the report answers include:
* Who are the leading players in the mobile gambling market today?
* What is the current value of the mobile gambling market?
* In which markets are mobile gambling services currently legal?
* What are the prospects for the mobile gambling services in the US?
* How have operator attitudes towards mobile gambling services changed?
* Which gambling services will generate the highest level of wager, and which the highest level of gross win?
* What are the remaining hurdles to mass adoption of mobile gambling services?
* Which regions will see the highest adoption levels of mobile gambling services?
A company spokesman said that 2008 has been an encouraging year for a number of mobile gambling service providers, with several reporting total wagers increasing by more than 100 percent y-o-y. "That said, the rollout of such services has been limited to a few key markets, most notably the UK: elsewhere, growth continues to be hampered by the complex national and state legislation which impacts all forms of remote gambling," he said.
Readers seeking more information can find it at: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/3eb4ed/mobile_gambling_casinos_lotteries_and_betti
All News Categories
See 16 more categories