It’s no easy feat for an online casino to receive LCB’s stamp of approval but when they do, it’s a big deal. One of the casinos to make the cut is CasinoCruise, which features a multi-software platform including games from Net Entertainment, Microgaming, Vivo Gaming, NYX Interactive and Play’n GO.
Before a brand becomes one of LCB’s Approved Casinos is must meet a few very important requirements, which include:
· Registered Casino Rep on LCB forum ( CasinoCruise.com Direct Casino Support )
· Manage, respond and resolve Support/Complaint posts regarding the brand on the forum.
· Offer fair terms and conditions
· Must work with reputable software providers
· Must be an LCB listed casino for at least 6 months
· Must hold a license from a trustworthy authority
CasinoCruise holds licensing in both Malta and the United Kingdom. This brand processes withdrawals timely, not to mention its generous €10,000 daily cashout limit.
The minimum deposit is conveniently set at €/£/$10 and speaking of deposits, LCB has scored an Exclusive Sign-Up Bonus plus a no deposit offer of 20 Free Spins on Starburst. To qualify for the Welcome Bonus offer, new players must make an initial deposit of €/£/$20 to receive a 100 percent deposit match up to €/£/$300 PLUS 100 Free Spins. There is no code to claim; however you must register via the LCB link in order to claim the bonus, which also comes with fair wagering requirements of 40x.