A company spokesman described GamingOS as "...a modular, customisable, online gaming platform, whose functionality is demonstrated in the YouZang application."
GamingOS blends the features of top console gaming networks with the platform ubiquity of Adobe Flash, the company claims. It enables multiplayer matches, co-operative functionality and single player games within the same platform, and supports special awards within the games that can be unlocked as the player advances. Awards are tightly integrated with the social application features and high scores appear on leaderboards for individual games. Everything is presented in the unique web 2.0 "Operating System" based on Flash technology.
"GamingOS has the potential to attract a large amount of traffic with its variety of games, thus opening new marketing possibilities and affiliate programs within the gambling segment/industry/market," the spokesman said.
Importantly in an industry where cross-platform deals are becoming frequent, GamingOS is open to integration of 3rd-party games in addition to CTXM casual and casino games.
"When we started GamingOS, we aimed for flexibility and functionality", said Maxim Terehovich - VP of Business Development at CTXM. "Now by adding support of most popular social networks to GamingOS, we're getting one step closer to our goal".
Main features of GamingOS include:
* The Game Browser lists all games available to the player for single player or multiplayer play. It also provides information on downloadable versions of games when available. The appearance of Game Browser can be easily customised (window size, multi-resolution, color scheme, layout, modules, languages). The Game Browser provides a multi-session gaming interface that allows playing several turn-based card or board games simultaneously.
* Leaderboards, Awards and Tournaments – all these features ensure that players enjoy the games they play time and time again. They improve the "stickiness" of the GamingOS-powered site and help build a loyal customers base.
* GamingOS supports invitations, status notifications, avatar integration, chat, emoticons and challenges, at the same time allowing operators to easily create and manage recurring tournaments, marketing campaigns, reporting and other features.
* GamingOS provides a multitude of advertising possibilities via in-game advertising such as pre-rolls (e.g. video), interstitials between play sessions and integration with Flash ad networks (like MochiAds) is supported.
All News Categories
- General Gambling News (6875)
- Gambling Law & Society News (3452)
- Casino Games (3084)
- Casino Software (2926)
- Land Based Casino News (461)
- Promotions & Bonuses (306)
- Casino Banking (200)
- Casino Tournaments (111)
- General Poker News (53)
- General Sportsbook News (41)
- General Bingo News (38)
- LCB News (38)
- LCB Approved Casinos (21)
- Casino Warnings (19)
- Bingo Software (11)
- Bingo Games (9)
- Predatory Terms (6)
- Online Poker Tournaments (5)
Most Viewed ArticlesSee all
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played