Cherry Obtains Nearly Half of ComeOn Shares

Market leader in casino restaurants and nightclubs in Sweden, Cherry, has just recently inked a deal with online gaming site, ComeOn, in order to obtain 49% of its shares, which will join the online casino and sports betting markets along with its other brands. The remaining 51% of the cutting-edge casino, equipped with casino, betting, and poker products, is also available for purchase.

Fueling this recent agreement was Cherry’s hope to continue its worldwide expansion, thus doing so by fortifying its stance among Scandinavian markets.

Cherry chief executive officer, Fredrik Burvall, commented, “This acquisition will strengthen Cherry’s position in online gaming against competitors in Scandinavia and other European markets.”

Burvall further added, “Both Cherry and ComeOn are growing considerably faster than the market as a whole, which facilitates further investments in existing brands and continued expansion in new markets. We will add several strong brands and will profit from the strong entrepreneurial spirit within ComeOn.”

Reported as of December 2015, ComeOn had 1,112,932 registered customers, with 109,608 active, members. It operates under multiple brands, including, and

A representative for ComeOn, Hans Martin Nakkim, made a statement regarding the recent arrangement as well, adding “Just like us, Cherry is growing quickly with a multi-brand strategy and we see a lot of potential synergies between the companies.”

Nakkim went on to say that, “We look forward to staying operationally involved with the new ownership, while still having a big stake in the future growth of the consolidated Cherry.”
  • Myflag


      Jr. Member
    • male
    • offline
    November 14th, 2014 ( Neutrino said: Thanks for the slotland review (Wizard). Does this mean slotland/winaday is off your blacklist now?
    • 33
      thanks given
    • 11
      thanks received
    This is very bad news for players of some countries that could still play slots of NetEnt circuit ... and hoping to win the jackpot at "hall of gods" or "mega fortune". Goodbye Freedom, goodbye dream! :(

Live activity feed

Swipe left or right to see more

lcb activities in the last 24 hours

  • 42
    new members
  • 598
    members online
  • 19906
    guests online
  • 139
    new posts
  • 5745
    free games played
Join the club

Highest Community Rated Online Casinos

Swipe left or right to see more

Latest forum posts

Join today and start earning rewards

You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
S logo

Report to moderator

Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

Select Language
Search Results