A No Deposit Bonus is one of the most lucrative and sought after promotional offers players look for. It can be one of the most important factors when deciding whether or not to register at a new online Casino.
Below is a list of the most commonly asked questions regarding No Deposit Bonuses. Our FAQ will help to answer and understand how a No Deposit Bonus works.
- What is a No Deposit Bonus?
- What are wagering requirements?
- How do I redeem a No Deposit Bonus?
- Which casino games count toward meeting wagering requirements?
- What are considered fair wagering requirements?
- Why do casinos offer No Deposit Bonuses?
- Is it important to claim a No Deposit Bonus from a reputable online casino?
- Who is eligible to receive a No Deposit Bonus?
- Why may I not be able to claim a No Deposit Bonus?
- What is a No Deposit Bonus abuser?
- Can I withdraw winnings derived from a No Deposit Bonus?
- What makes a No Deposit Bonus cashable vs. non-cashable bonus?
- What is the maximum withdrawal amount associated with No Deposit Bonus?
- Are Free Spins considered a No Deposit Bonus?
- Where can I find No Deposit Bonuses?
- What is an Exclusive No Deposit Bonus?
- Why do some online Casinos say I can’t claim the Exclusive No Deposit Bonus?
- Once I have registered an account at an online Casino do I have a limited amount of time I can claim a No Deposit Bonus?
- Once I claim a Free Bonus how long is it valid?
- Is a No Deposit Bonus Worth Claiming?
What is a No Deposit Bonus?
A No Deposit Bonus is a promotion offering free cash or credits at an online casino. This type of bonus allows players to test out games and play without risk or requiring a deposit; however no deposit bonuses are subject to wagering requirements.
2. What are wagering requirements?
The wagering requirement is the playthrough amount that is required in order to qualify for a withdrawal of winnings. An example of a $20 no deposit bonus with a 30x playthrough in simple mathematical terms is 20 x 30 = $600. Whereby the player must wager $600 before qualifying for a withdrawal on winnings. You can contact support or live chat to check the wagering you have completed as you play your bonus, this will give you a good indication if you are close to a win or not.
3. How do I redeem a No Deposit Bonus?
A No Deposit Bonus may be claimed in one of three ways. A unique coupon code is entered at the online casino cashier or for a new player, during the registration process. Some online casinos require players to request the Free Bonus via live chat or email. Finally, a No Deposit Bonus may be automatically credited to the player’s account.
4. Which casino games count toward meeting wagering requirements?
Every online casino will specify which games are allowed. It is important to read the terms and conditions associated with the No Deposit Bonus outlining the rules. Note the qualifying games and the percentage toward meeting wagering requirements, slots (not including progressives) will always count 100% towards wagering and table games such as blackjack are usually at 2%. Players may opt to play non-qualifying games; however, wagers will not count toward playthrough. In some instances, games such as those featuring Progressive Jackpots or certain table games are strictly prohibited and may result in all winnings becoming null and void.
5. What are considered fair wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements on No Deposit Bonuses are generally deemed fair between 20 and 40 times. Any bonus subject to a wagering requirement of 50x or greater will be difficult to meet. For example, $50 x 50 = $2,500 playthrough.
6. Why do casinos offer No Deposit Bonuses?
In a highly competitive market online casinos offer promotions for Free bonuses to attract new players. It is also to compete with Land Based Casinos where Free Cash and Comps are awarded. Existing players are also awarded Free chips as an appreciation for their loyalty.
7. Is it important to claim a No Deposit Bonus from a reputable online casino?
Yes, it is imperative to register and claim a Free Bonus at a reputable online casino. This will help players avoid confiscation of winnings which is often the case at rogue online casinos. If uncertain about the integrity of an online casino, view our Warning symbol placed next to Casino name on forum and on the Casino Review page. Investigate more by visiting our casino warnings list.
8. Who is eligible to receive a No Deposit Bonus?
New players registering an account and through promotional offers for existing players who are awarded free chips or a Loyalty Bonus.
9. Why may I not be eligible for a No Deposit Bonus?
There are several reasons a player may not be eligible and depends on the terms and conditions of the offer. Reasons for not qualifying include: restricted country, claiming two bonuses in a row, two players residing in one household sharing the same IP address, bonus abuser and in certain circumstances online Casino groups allow only one free chip among their brands.
10. What is a No Deposit Bonus abuser?
A player that registers an account under different aliases to receive the same bonus multiple times. Also a player that claims two or more Free chips in a row without making a deposit in between.
11. Can I withdraw winnings derived from a No Deposit bonus?
It depends on the type of free Bonus offered and the terms and conditions attached to the offer. A No Deposit Bonus shouldn’t be confused with a Free Trial offer that is basically fun money that doesn’t allow a withdrawal on winnings accumulated. Winnings from a No Deposit Bonus may require a deposit before a withdrawal is permitted. There are two types of No Deposit offers including a cashable Bonus and non-cashable Bonus.
12. What is the difference between a cashable vs. non-cashable Bonus?
A cashable Bonus allows players to withdraw the free cash from the Bonus plus winnings. A non-cashable Bonus aka a “Sticky Bonus” does not allow a player to withdraw any part of the free cash Bonus from their total winnings and will be deducted during the processing period.
13. What is the maximum withdrawal amount associated with No Deposit Bonus?
This depends on the terms and conditions implemented by the online Casino. The maximum withdrawal amount varies from one Casino to the next. To give you a better idea of what to expect if you do win, the max cashout amount generally ranges from $50 to $200.
14. Are Free Spins considered a No Deposit Bonus?
Technically no, however, a certain number of Free Spins are awarded (with no deposit required) on a specified slot, once those free spins have been used up then any winnings acquired have to be wagered before you can cash out, unless stated otherwise by the terms of the online Casino.
15. Where can I find No Deposit Bonuses?
On the LCB network there is a No Deposit Bonus page for online Casinos, online Bingo at LBB and online Poker at LPB as well as the most current up to date new No Deposit Bonus section accessible on our forums. Exclusive No Deposit Bonuses for online Casinos and online Bingo at LBB are also available. For added convenience the No Deposit Bonus Casino Code (ND Codes) section is a quick reference guide offering a list of codes that is updated every 7 days.
16. What is an Exclusive No Deposit Bonus?
These are Bonuses that are exclusive to LCB and LBB. To claim a player must register an account at an online Casino/Bingo using the LCB or LBB link to be eligible to receive. Players do not have to be a member to qualify for these exclusives however, there is a Members Only Exclusive board available at the forum that requires a LCB membership to qualify for these special No Deposit Bonus offers.
17. Why do some online Casinos say I can’t claim the Exclusive No Deposit Bonus?
There are several reasons this may happen. A player that tries to claim our Exclusive No Deposit Bonus and registered an account to the online Casino through another affiliate link is not eligible. An existing player may try to claim a Bonus that is for new players only. The online Casino may not have the new exclusive in their system yet.
18. Once I have registered an account at an online Casino do I have a limited amount of time I can claim a No Deposit Bonus?
This really depends on the online Casino. Some Casinos state that the Free Chip must be claimed within 7 days, while others have no time frame. Check the rules of the promotional offer after registering.
19. Once I claim a Free Bonus how long is it valid?
The length of time a Free Bonus is valid depends on the terms of the offer. Some Casinos allow a 30 day period in which the Bonus is valid after claiming while others may be for a shorter period such as 24 to72 hours. Generally 3 days is the standard term, however please read the terms and condition.Once the Free Bonus is no longer valid all winnings are considered null and void.
20. Is a No Deposit Bonus Worth Claiming?
Yes, definitely. It is Free cash that allows players to try out an online Casino and games with zero risk. The player has nothing to lose and everything to gain should they win.