Online Blackjack Guide
- Never split your 10's, you know the saying a bird in the hand!
- Always split your Aces and 8's, regardless of what card the dealer is showing, this just greatly improves your current hand and is worth the risk of double your bet.
- Unless you are counting cards, never take insurance, insurance is just very poor odds with the house having a large advantage.
- You should stand on a hard 13 through 16, but only if the card the dealer is showing is a 6 or lower. If the dealer’s showing card is a 7 through an Ace, you should hit, this rule is the basics to playing solid blackjack.
- If the dealer is showing a 4, 5 or a 6, you should stand on a hard 12, better let the deal bust than you risking it.
- If the dealer’s showing card is a 2 or a 3, or 7 and higher, you should hit a hard 12, the odds on this one are close but are slightly better with you hitting.
- You should continue to hit until you have at least 17 if the dealer’s up card is a 10, this is because the odds of the dealer having a total hand better than 17 are high so you need to risk it to improve your chances.
- You should hit a soft 17 (you have an Ace) if the dealer’s up card is a 10, your chances are decent for improving your hand and yours chances for busting are low.
Online Blackjack Play Guide
The Online Blackjack Bonus play guide may look complex at first glance but its very simple, you just line up the dealers showing card at the top, and match it to your cards, meet in the grid and follow the simple direction. What could be easier, you really could get a robot to play.
H = Hit
S = Stand
D = Double Down
SP = Split
S/SU = Surrender if able,