CLOSED - $25 No Deposit Bonus at 7Reels Casino - USA Ok
Readers of this topic also read:
- So I had a lovely chat with Jason and Alex this afternoon. Apparently even though there rules...READ
- Started by
- at July 24, 2011, 09:39:10
Thank you Luckynn. Me and my twin sister registered with 7Reels and recieved the $25 no deposit bonus right away. And they do except the USA. We consider it a privledge to be able to recieve exclusive bonuses from LatestCasinoBonuses.com. Thank you LCB
- Replied by
- at July 24, 2011, 14:04:54
- last active 1 hour ago
Diane and Denise the twins...
And one more thing we would like to say..... All due respect,
7Reels Casino is a reputable casino Thank you Luckynn
- I appreciate the offer and the work put into getting the exclusive, but I am not going to believe *any* casino is "reputable" just because a player who just signed up says so.
As much as I appreciate free chips, I'll decline on this offer as the terms are ridiculous, in my opinion. At least they are for me.
PS it's accept, not except. There's a substantial difference with except being an exclusion and accept being an approval. 8'|
- Omg...Zuga, you are the best at getting us good promos but I agree with dtsweet, why even bother to put this one up. Basically says you can't cash it out period seeing how you have to make several deposits and to top it off wait half a year and at the rate they are shutting USA players out there's a good chance in 6 months we'll be locked out anyways and still not be able to get it even if we were to meet those absurd terms!!!
- Btw, people don't worry about the cash-out
yes, for the first 6 months the cashout limit is 500 $, after that the resctrictions is lifted
also, read below
- Due to repeated fraud attempts from players pertaining to some countries, we place restrictions on their bonus privileges. Free money bonuses are completely void, and deposit bonuses are partially restricted to a maximum amount of 50%. Members from the following countries will be subject to these restrictions: Aland Is, Australia, Austria, China, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Faroe Is, Finland, Greenland, Holland, Iceland, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine. Our security policies regarding these restrictions are strict, although exceptions will be conceded on a case by case basis.
uuh, no bonus for me.
- I strongly suggest you go to the site and read ALL the terms and conditions. I've already seen conflicting information:
Can I win real money with my free deposit bonus?
The sign-up bonus are funds added to the members account once the registration is completed. Multiple accounts opened by one person will not receive the bonus, and will be closed. These funds are used as an incentive for the enjoyment of players and have no value of themselves. Furthermore winnings from the sign up bonus can be played only and cannot be withdrawn and/or exchanged for any prize.
But... - Players intending to withdraw winnings obtained from free chips must wager 99 times the total amount received prior to requesting a withdrawal. However, the maximum withdrawal amount will be determined based on the player´s VIP level.
22.If a player has made winnings from any of our free money promotions the following rules will be administered:
1.Bonus money itself cannot be withdrawn; it can only be played.
2.Any winnings made from this bonus money can be redeemed if the amount of the cash out is above $50.00 USD, which does NOT include a $25.00 USD service charge fee customers will be charged to cash out.
3.The entire bonus amount must be put into play before a withdrawal can be requested.
4.This promotion is not valid for players from Denmark.
5.Players who have not deposited any funds within the last 10 days prior to using these free funds, must wager the equivalent of 99 times the free money given, before they are entitled to cash out any winnings made from it. So for example, if $10.00 USD were credited to your account in free money, you must wager $990.00 USD before you can cash out any winnings. Also, a wagering of $100.00 USD is required to cash out any winnings made on free games.
It's even worse than that. Just go to the site and read for yourselves.
Also, in one spot I found 7reels referred to as "Rich". They are members of the winward group, and all your requests, etc... are entangled with all the other winward group casinos so you are pretty much screwed if you play at the other sites as well- at least, they'll hold up your reviews and your withdrawals.
Also, if you use any method like a chart to help you decide which games to play, you will be banned. So don't post your charts, people! Anything you do other than blindly hit spin and lose your money, it seems, will get you banned.
did anyone mention this was a Top Game site??
- Replied by
- at July 25, 2011, 01:20:08
- last active 9 hrs ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played