CLOSED........EXCLUSIVE $1000 CASH draw at CasinoStates!

Old Stuff
Headline back 2
15,165
views
30
replies
Last post ago about 6 years by blueday
Index

blueday

  • admin
  • offline
    • 18127
      thanks given
    • 9799
      thanks received
    • Started by
      admin
      20,098
    • last active 1 hour ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index

        blueday

        • admin
        • offline
          • 18127
            thanks given
          • 9799
            thanks received
          • Started by
            admin
            20,098
          • last active 1 hour ago

          Thanks for this post from:

          • Avatar 31355
          • No avatar small
          CasinoStates (Welcomes US players) are proud to offer Latest Casino Bonuses members the chance to win $1000 in CASH prizes as follows:

          1st Prize   $600
          2nd Prize  $300
          3rd Prize   $100


          To take part in this amazing exclusive CASH raffle, deposit a minimum of $25 to receive one raffle ticket.  If you deposit $50 you will receive 2 raffles tickets, $75 will buy you 3 raffle tickets, $100 will buy you 4 raffle tickets and so on.  The more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning one of these amazing CASH prizes.  Your prize is CASHABLE and will be paid into your CasinoStates account with no playthrough requirements.

          Easy steps to take part

          1. Download CasinoStates through our link.  (New players will receive $30 free to try them out.  Contact support and give them the code 30ROCK to get your $30 free).
          2.  Deposit a minimum of $25 to receive one raffle ticket.  
          3.  Post your username, amount and date of deposit below.

          It's that simple to be in with a chance to win one of these amazing CASH prizes.

          Here are the rules

          1.  You cannot win more than one prize.
          2.  You must deposit $25 to qualify for one raffle ticket.
          3.  Deposits will count from the time this promotion is posted until October 21st at 23:59 EST
          4.  The casino will randomly draw the winners and their decision is final.
          5.  Your deposit cannot be used in conjunction with any other forum offer.

          Have fun and good luck to you all.  

          blue
        • No avatar normal

          tracylh18

            Jr. Member
          • offline
          • 32
            thanks given
          • 10
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Jr. Member
            60
          • last active 4 months ago

          Thanks for this post from:

          • Index
          unbelievable prizes...i wonder how many will join???  im looking forward to this.....
        • No avatar normal

          tracylh18

            Jr. Member
          • offline
          • 32
            thanks given
          • 10
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Jr. Member
            60
          • last active 4 months ago
          one quick question blue, what if the download was not initiated from your link above, can we still participate....because i cant remember if i met casino states before i met lcb or vise versa....just curious and if it does matter, will you be able to see if i downloaded from your link.....thanks!
        • Index

          blueday

          • admin
          • offline
            • 18127
              thanks given
            • 9799
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              admin
              20,098
            • last active 1 hour ago

            Thanks for this post from:

            • No avatar small
            tracylh18 wrote:

            one quick question blue, what if the download was not initiated from your link above, can we still participate....because i cant remember if i met casino states before i met lcb or vise versa....just curious and if it does matter, will you be able to see if i downloaded from your link.....thanks!


            Hey tracy,

            I'm checking it out for you.  I'll post as soon as I get a reply.

            blue
          • Index

            blueday

            • admin
            • offline
              • 18127
                thanks given
              • 9799
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                admin
                20,098
              • last active 1 hour ago
              I've sent a chaser as I've not heard back yet.  So sorry for the delay.

              blue
            • No avatar normal

              tracylh18

                Jr. Member
              • offline
              • 32
                thanks given
              • 10
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                Jr. Member
                60
              • last active 4 months ago
              blueday wrote:

              I've sent a chaser as I've not heard back yet.  So sorry for the delay.

              blue


              well, thanks blue but i think i tried making a new account with them and it was indeed successful...i guess i never made an account there before cause it didn't have my email address in their batabase when i tried looking for my password through their 'Forgotten Password' link....so just wanted to tell you that i was able to create an account through your link...thanks for your prompt reply...
            • Index

              blueday

              • admin
              • offline
                • 18127
                  thanks given
                • 9799
                  thanks received
                • Replied by
                  admin
                  20,098
                • last active 1 hour ago
                tracylh18 wrote:

                blueday wrote:

                I've sent a chaser as I've not heard back yet.  So sorry for the delay.

                blue


                well, thanks blue but i think i tried making a new account with them and it was indeed successful...i guess i never made an account there before cause it didn't have my email address in their batabase when i tried looking for my password through their 'Forgotten Password' link....so just wanted to tell you that i was able to create an account through your link...thanks for your prompt reply...


                Glad to hear that.  I did pm you - so please ignore that.

                blue
              • No avatar normal

                tracylh18

                  Jr. Member
                • offline
                • 32
                  thanks given
                • 10
                  thanks received
                • Replied by
                  Jr. Member
                  60
                • last active 4 months ago
                blueday wrote:

                tracylh18 wrote:

                blueday wrote:

                I've sent a chaser as I've not heard back yet.  So sorry for the delay.

                blue


                well, thanks blue but i think i tried making a new account with them and it was indeed successful...i guess i never made an account there before cause it didn't have my email address in their batabase when i tried looking for my password through their 'Forgotten Password' link....so just wanted to tell you that i was able to create an account through your link...thanks for your prompt reply...


                Glad to hear that.  I did pm you - so please ignore that.

                blue


                done!! ty
              • Index

                blueday

                • admin
                • offline
                  • 18127
                    thanks given
                  • 9799
                    thanks received
                  • Replied by
                    admin
                    20,098
                  • last active 1 hour ago
                  If anyone has deposited $25 to CasinoStates you need to post your username, date and amount of deposit.

                  Come on folks - this is a cashable prize.

                  blue
                • Avatar 31355

                  Chef4fun

                    Full Member
                  • male
                  • offline
                  sorry for my englisch
                  • 185
                    thanks given
                  • 90
                    thanks received
                  • Replied by
                    Full Member
                    167
                  • last active 4 months ago
                  I want partecipate at the casinostates contest,but I wait my first whitdraw from the 16 of july, (first deposit of 25 done whit neteller and documents are aproved) they said its a neteller problem. Their server refuse my email account so I spoke whit the chat support ,3 different supporter tell me they turn my question and problem at the financial team for me. 2nd time the chat support tell me they have a problem whit neteller payment so they asked me an alternative ewallet, I gave them my click2pay account.nothing. No one answer about this from the financial or support team(I can receive their email,but I cant send,cause my friend tell me a lot of international server ban the italian email accounts cause many made only spam). Anyways I like topgames(noproblems whit 7spins whitdrawals,now Im banned whitout motivation) .... screen shot is of august
                  (sry for my english).
                  Its not a rogue casino right?
                  • Casinostates1
                • Index

                  blueday

                  • admin
                  • offline
                    • 18127
                      thanks given
                    • 9799
                      thanks received
                    • Replied by
                      admin
                      20,098
                    • last active 1 hour ago
                    Sorry to hear about your troubles Chef4fun.  Please send me a private message with your username in it and I will see if there is anything I can do to help.

                    blue
                  • No avatar normal

                    Joseph Kennedy

                      Super Hero
                    • offline
                    • 87
                      thanks given
                    • 233
                      thanks received
                    • Replied by
                      Super Hero
                      1,621
                    • last active 4 months ago
                    Blueday, there is a concern about the 21 day wait between the withdrawal request and the time a bettor gets his/her money.


                    blueday wrote:

                    If anyone has deposited $25 to CasinoStates you need to post your username, date and amount of deposit.

                    Come on folks - this is a cashable prize.

                    blue
                  • Index

                    blueday

                    • admin
                    • offline
                      • 18127
                        thanks given
                      • 9799
                        thanks received
                      • Replied by
                        admin
                        20,098
                      • last active 1 hour ago
                      I hear you Joseph and agree it's a long time.  Unfortunately, casino rules are casino rules and we have no choice but to abide by them.  If that means that you do not want to participate, obv. that is your choice and decision which I fully understand.

                      blue

                    • No avatar normal

                      tracylh18

                        Jr. Member
                      • offline
                      • 32
                        thanks given
                      • 10
                        thanks received
                      • Replied by
                        Jr. Member
                        60
                      • last active 4 months ago
                      is there a minimum number of entrants needed for tourny to be official?
                    • Index

                      blueday

                      • admin
                      • offline
                        • 18127
                          thanks given
                        • 9799
                          thanks received
                        • Replied by
                          admin
                          20,098
                        • last active 1 hour ago
                        tracylh18 wrote:

                        is there a minimum number of entrants needed for tourny to be official?


                        Not to my knowledge tracy  and it's not in the rules so I would say no.

                        blue

                      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

                      • 28
                        new members
                      • 643
                        members online
                      • 12573
                        guests online
                      • 157
                        new posts
                      • 7159
                        free games played
                      Join the club

                      Most viewed forum posts

                      Join today and start earning rewards

                      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
                      S logo
                      Select Language
                      Search
                      Search Results

                      Report to moderator

                      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

                      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

                      Submit
                      39012170