CLOSED - Exclusive Sign Up Bonus at Jackpots Heaven Casino
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
- Replied by
- at January 16, 2010, 05:05:04
- last active 4 months ago
- Hello Everyone, My name is Nick and I am the official rep of Jackpots Heaven Casino on this forum.
I come with good news! We have decided to extend the amount of times the exclusive 1000% Bonus can be redeemed from 3 to 99 times until the end of this Month!
+++ All players who deposit €100 per bonus claimed and redeem this coupon from our livechat 5 times will receive €150 in FREE CHIPS! (30x Playthrough for slots or 60x for Tables games, NO MAX CASHOUT!). That's right, you get another €150 in FREE CHIPS for every 5 coupons redeemed!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
- Hello pannepaul and thank you for your questions about Jackpots Heaven Our casino uses a unique software which we have developed ourselves. Our developers wanted to create something new to offers to slots and table games players. We are in business since 2007 and we are licensed in Costa Rica. I personally recommend you to try our software and our games and then post your testimony here, I am sure you will not be deceived by our software which is programmed to bring you maximum excitement and fair play. Keep us updated and Good luck!! Nick.
- Incidently, I sent an email yesterday as per the instructions to claim the $10 no deposit bonus, and did not get a reply, so I tried live help today.
I have now been waiting for live help for over an hour, and keep getting "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly." over and over again.
Are you overloaded with requests for customer service right now? I wouldn't want to have to wait like this if I decide to deposit and claim the bonus.
edit: got it, after a long wait.
- Hi winnington and thanks for your message. Yes during a small period of time today we had too many simultaneous chat requests for the €10 free bonus! We will make this in offer available to claim from the cashier very soon but until then you can still claim it from live chat.
Please try the livechat again to claim your 1000% Exclusive bonus, if it still does not work (which I am sure it will) please send me your username in a private message and I will be glad handle this for you.
By the way, YES you can CASH the 1000% BONUS :D
- Ouch! Well that was quick. Busted from my starting balance of 1100 down to 0 while achieving only $4609 out of my required $66000 playthrough.
Some notes about my experience:
- customer serviced confirmed it is a withdrawable bonus (as did the CS rep here)
- I was somewhat confused by what cs was telling me, but it from what I understood, you can't combine your slots and table game playthrough - it tally's up either one or the other.
- I started playing slots, and once I found this out switched to blackjack. My balance upon leaving slots was 1000 Euro, and then when I left I couldn't connect to any other game, and my balance was (inexplicably) back up to 1033. Contacted CS about it, but found that this betting history was erased (man I would have been pissed if I had won big during that)
- Then I went on to single hand blackjack (13 wins out of 31 hands played)
- Then went on to multihand blackjack to try to get my balance back up with 3x$50 bets (won 19 out of 95 hands played) at which point I had $138 remaining, which was frittered away pretty quickly. Before drawing conclusions on how crappy I did with respect to the wagering requirements, note that I was betting pretty big.
- Note: I had 2 hands where I hit when I shouldn't have. I use a touchpad which is very sensitive, sometimes causing it to send out a click when it shouldn't. In one case, I hit on 19 (dealer had 20 so it didn't matter), in another I hit on 20 (that one hurt, because I would have won). This is the first software I have ever played where it doesn't ask you "Are you sure you want to hit on 20?" before allowing you to do so.
To sum up:
- this is one of the worst runs of blackjack I have ever had, but is not a large enough sample size to make conclusions about this software. And yes, I know how to play BJ well enough to be very close to an even money type of player. The combination of such a horrible run + new software and crazy bonuses does make me somewhat skepticle though.
- The software needs a little work, I think... but is nice and fast at least.
- Assuming I just had some bad luck, this is one of the best bonuses I've ever seen.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played