Prism/Slots of Vegas/VIP Lounge/Cool Cat/Cirrus/POC/Club Player/Wild Vegas
- Started by
- prism aff mngr
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I can only speak for myself on prism casino in particular and they do pay out eventually. I have had numerous payouts off them and if people are willing to wait on average of about a month they will be paid. The reps ingrid and cindy do a great job but the whole process shouldnt really take that long
- cindygreco wrote:
Please send me your Casino username along with the name of the Casino, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can go ahead and check your account
Keep up the good work Cindy
- Oh there was just one more thing ...
If any rep from the Virtual Group could assist me i currently have three
pending withdrawls which are all now at the ten business day mark at
Slots of Vegas , Club Player , and Cool Cat Casinos.
Thus far I havent had a clear picture of any precise time frame as to
when I will receive validation on said pending withdrawls and subsequent
All playthrough wagering requirements have been met , documentation
submitted , confirmed to be on file and in order , multiple confirmations
from live support that everything is in order.
Just looking to bring closure to the matter if any rep could help the same
username is bound to all three of the Casinos mentioned "Azriel47".
I know things must be very busy but Any Assistance would be greatly
- Hey Azriel;
Things should be identical at all the Virtual casinos which includes Club Player.
I've won quite a bit at the Virtual casinos: Virtual (1) Slots of Vegas (4), Palace of Chance (1), Party City (1), VIP Lounge (1) In almost all cases it took about 2 months from the time I cashed out to get my check.
Hope this helps, congrats on the win
- I know what its like to run a business I think the biggest problem is the amount
of bonus abusers and fraudsters ..this would have an effect on the auditing process ..
and payout process ..the volume of claims would be difficult to get through ..
but like all things good things take time.
My general feedback is that things are improving and that systems are being
examined for implementation ..I believe time will yield good results and a positive
outcome on a general scale.
- I was looking to see if anyone has been successful with receiving their withdrawls from Club Player. I too have been approved with meeting all the requirements. I was told I would receive my check no later than today, a week ago. I was told to check back in the middle of the week, then the next day, and now I've been told to call back next week. I am getting worried that I wont receive it..well... just trying not to get my hopes up.... but I really do HOPE I GET IT !
- Regarding getting paid from Cirrus and Club player, I've haven't spent a lot of time playing at either, maybe 1 or 2 deposits each but recently I had some mis-understandings with Palace of chance and I got a lot of help from the Club Player manager in the communication to the POC manager which ended with me being given an exception chip for the mis-understanding. I had quite a few wins at the other Virtual casinos and they all seemed to get processed fairly quickly but getting the check usually took about 8 weeks from cash out. In all cases (except this mis-understanding) I did get paid. Like Azrial says better slow pay then no pay. Good quote Azrial
Check with the support staff, they usually have a pretty good idea what will and won't be coming to you.
If you feel you've followed all the rules and are still having problems start with the casino reps section on this site. I've had good results and lots of help both times I did.
- Azriel wrote:
Dude if you want misunderstandings stop by casinotitan lol not only will you have misunderstandings but you will be dealing with customer support that can hardly speak proper english and thats just one ive ran into so far.
Also we should move a section of this thread to another topic this is really for communiations to reps (just a suggestion)...also i double posted by mistake ...
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played