Club World Withdrawals
Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Had my first big win at Club World, a random jackpot over $8000. I'm not familiar with their withdrawal options.
What is courier cheque? Who actually delivers it? I live in Minnesota and I'm only familiar with UPS and FedEx.
The max withdrawal is $2500, so how soon can I request another withdrawal in order to get the $8000?
Any help would be appreciated.
A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at them..!!!!!
- Replied by
- at March 11, 2012, 18:25:27
- last active 4 months ago
congrts on your big jackpot win
- Replied by
- at March 11, 2012, 20:20:49
- last active 28 days ago
I won a jackpot with Aladdin's gold casino 5 months ago and I withdrew by Fedex. It took about 3 business days and yeah $2500 per check request.
Yeah, you might want to contact clubworld representative here at LCB as zuga suggested to see if you have better option for your withdrawal.
Guys, it is taking at least 7-10 days to get checks these days. And don't even consider the ACH/wire method...hassles every time. They can only send you $2500 per week even tho the support staff will tell you we are allowed up to $4000 per week, that never happens...trust me, I've tried it. They tell you that their processor will only allow 1 check per week, max of $2500. 2-3 business days to receive checks, really? I have never had that pleasure from the Club World group. Congrats on that nice win stish.
- Replied by
- at March 22, 2012, 13:40:42
- last active about 1 month ago
- Well I've been waiting over 2 weeks now. Partly my fault because I forgot to send a copy of my cards with the verification form the first time and then I only sent a copy of the front of the cards. The last thing they wanted was a better quality copy of the cards which I sent them on Tuesday.The problem on the casino end is that there is no communication. Each time there was a problem I found out because my withdrawal was put back into my balance and I had to contact live chat to find out why. I asked for a reply to let me know that they received my info and what the status of my verification was but I haven't heard anything yet.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played