does anyone use prepaid....and get fees that nobody owns up to??
Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- i have always used the same prepaid card that i have to load whenever i want to play. i deposit normally 100 or 150 per deposit. my prepaid card statement always shows up to $6 extra for a deposit of $150. i have questioned the prepaid card on several occasions and they say it is the processor charging that amount (which i believe as it shows the same name as the recipient as the original charge) when i question the casino (s) they say they would never charge extra and deny it wholeheartedly. SOOOOOOOO....who is full of shit here??? over the last couple years the extra charges have been hundreds of dollars..i dont really want my money back, i just would like the casinos to acknowledge they are charging extra....OR is my VISA card company lying and just using the casino processors name on the fake charges????
- I use the same deposit method you do and I see the same charges not all the time just once every 4-5 deposits and they are definitely from the casino since they have the same name as the debit charge..I haven't done anything on them since mine are pretty small and infrequent , more like $1.50 but I will review mine and check it out now that you have brought it to my attention..there really shouldn't be any extra charges since the "deposit successful" screen we get after making the deposit in the casino always has a lower amount than what we actually deposited. Thanks for the heads up
- I hate to say it but I think these "phantom" charges no one can account for are probably the price we Americans have to pay to play so to speak. (At least for the time being). I mean we have few choices, little if any recourse for these processors who operate God knows where and has little if any regulation.... Arghhhh!!! don't get me started!!
- I think that VISA would not lie about this, i do believe that the casino, last deposit Lucky Red's processor would lie about this,,,,,,how could the charge go to the same name as the processor if the charge wasnt coming from them?? does this seem possible...???? WHY would visa do this????? I would love a rep to jump up on this and explain......slots jungle was the last to deny that is could happen and those charges were for hundreds of extra fees.....please someone advise
- If the processor is from China, as slotocash has explained it. This charge is brought on by the Chinese banks wanting to be reimbursed for them not having an agreement with the US. So the charge will always be for anywhere from a $0.01 to a $1 more.
Then there's always the good old foriegn transaction fee, brought on by the debit card provider themselves. I'm still not sure what good this fee really does them. All I know is every month my prepaid provider not only get $3.95 for me to reload the silly card 7 times a month. Then they get another $40 to $50 in foreign transaction fees to boot. Talk about a money making scheme in place.
- This is such bull****. Foreign transaction fees my ass!! this is done in seconds by computers and is cheaper than a long distance phone call. Like I said earlier, because (especially us Americans) we have so few options for making deposits, we have to suffer these indignities if we want to play. And they know that we will pay, might grumble about it---but we pay. Wish they'd just regulate it and get it over with already. Just my opinion....
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played