How do I trade my bitcoins for ukash/skrill/neteller

Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.

Headline back 2
    2,509
    views
    8
    replies
    Last post ago over 2 years by chocolateman
    Index

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Sr.Newbie
          42
        • last active 6 months ago
        I was wondering if their is a fairly quick/easy process to trade bitcoins for something like Neteller, skrill, ukash, or paysafecard?

        I am looking to trade .05 btc up to .075 btc. If anyone is interested in trading, shoot me a pm. I will pay a vig if needed.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 3 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        This is a site I have used in the past... Check them out they are reliable for transferring to Neteller

        http://rsexchanger.net/exchange-bitcoin-to-neteller.php
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          42
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        chocolateman wrote:

        This is a site I have used in the past... Check them out they are reliable for transferring to Neteller

        http://rsexchanger.net/exchange-bitcoin-to-neteller.php


        Thanks! I did come across this site, but was a little hesitant and didn't end up trying it. Now that I know from a reliable source that this place is legit, I will give it a go. Thanks again
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          42
        • last active 6 months ago
        I ended up sending .2 btc on Wed. in exchange for neteller. Still no funds in neteller and live support ignores me.
      • Avatar 22755
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          704
        • online
        FTPtoPokerStars wrote:

        chocolateman wrote:

        This is a site I have used in the past... Check them out they are reliable for transferring to Neteller

        http://rsexchanger.net/exchange-bitcoin-to-neteller.php


        Thanks! I did come across this site, but was a little hesitant and didn't end up trying it. Now that I know from a reliable source that this place is legit, I will give it a go. Thanks again


        Well, chocolateman is just one of the forum members and maybe shouldn't be classified as  "reliable source"

        It might have been better if he had said, i have had great experiences with them so far, and you might have dug a little further..

        Anyway, i suppose there is still a bit of time left, no idea how long their pending periods are.
        Hope it's ok and you will receive your money.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 3 days ago
        WOW, I've never had a problem using that site. I used it several times... Did you ever get your neteller deposit? If not the owner is frequent on a bitcoin forum that I'm on.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          42
        • last active 6 months ago
        chocolateman wrote:

        WOW, I've never had a problem using that site. I used it several times... Did you ever get your neteller deposit? If not the owner is frequent on a bitcoin forum that I'm on.


        Still no neteller, could you send me forum/user info. Thank you
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 3 days ago
        Ok I will PM it once it get back home...

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 38
        new members
      • 681
        members online
      • 12750
        guests online
      • 76
        new posts
      • 9109
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170