Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Started by
- at May 31, 2011, 04:02:52
- last active 3 months ago
In light of recent developments within our industry regarding customer withdrawals and the difficulty we have encountered in moving funds into the U.S. to facilitate withdrawals, it is with much regret that MyPaylinQ will be suspending all United States customer withdrawals until further notice.
All customers with pending withdrawals currently in our system will be paid.
We will do our best to have all outstanding withdrawals processed within the next 2 weeks to 4 weeks.
We will continue to work diligently on your behalf to restore our U.S. market capabilities as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding a pending withdrawal please email email@example.com.
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from
- I just saw this now. Damn! I was so happy too. I had withdrawn from Jackpot Capital and in 2 days it was in MyPaylinQ. I used it to play with as it was only $50. Right now I am withdrawing $250 at Inetbet to my PaylinQ and was planning on withdrawing by Western Union. Since it's been awhile I've withdrawn I had to resend docs and faxback form. It's going on 4 days and hearing nothing. Not sure what they''re checking, but I pointed out to them Jackpot Capital had my funds in MyPaylinQ in 2 days. I asked about getting overnight express or wire transfer and they said if I had used my credit card to deposit, I could, otherwise have to withdraw the same way it went in. I was irritated it was taking so long, but maybe they knew this. I don't know, but I REALLY miss Quicktender. Why can't they just look and see how PaylinQ was funded, by my Credit card. I better go and send a new e-mail.
- I went to live chat at MyPaylinQ, and asked about it. They said only way to withdraw from US is Western Union. Not too sure how live that conversation was, because i had a couple more questions go unanswered, and then found myself just talking to myself. I could check my e-mails from them and ask again thru an e-mail and get a real answer.
- I had deposited with cc just to request cashout with Overnight Express at Inetbet and it went into MyPaylinQ. From $600, I dipped into it, and down to $20, I got it back to $700. I am so thankful, but I don't want to go thru that again, or have that temptation. I wrote support twice but no answer for these. Yes I deposited this time MyPayLinQ. Just don't understand why they wouldn't honor my first request with card and Overnight, and now I'm sure they won't now, don't even want to discuss it. I really like this place but hope I'm not getting triple screwed.
I have a feeling no one will answer here when I ask if anyone in the US has withdrawn successfully w/ MyPaylinQ and if it took the whole 2-week time frame or less by Western Union? Anybody?
- I have yet to find out, and sure I will myself, and since I seem to have taken over this area. But as far as my cashout at Inetbet, it's been approved for Overnight Express. There was a little box to write support in casino.and that was the right way. "Thank Goodness! I was already fixing for another "dip in the pool". ,Still would like to know if anyone has a report on MyPaylinQ withdrawals???
- Please please....do not use this service until you are FULLY aware of their rules! This company (in my opinion) is not good business!! READ the fine lines!
I will tell you a little of my situation. I had a $30 free play at Manhattan Slots. The max I could cash out didn't meet min. requirements to have deposited into checking acccount, Because of all the hassles problems etc with ewallets I don't use. One of only things I could use was this mypaylinq, so after jumping thru EVERY hoop they wanted to get all this documentation they wanted, then I had to go back to manhattan and make a deposit so they could tie into this mypaylinq I guess, I finally get the approval from Manhattan that my deposit went thru to mypaylinq just yesterday (this took way too long in itself to get approved over 2 weeks) Then this morning, I get this email:
"We have reviewed your withdrawal request for $330.00, however, as the amount of the withdrawal request exceeds the allowable limits for a new account holder, your request has been cancelled and the funds returned to your account. As posted on the Withdrawal page:
For security purposes, no withdrawal request can exceed the combined deposit totals for the first 30 days after the initial deposit.
Your withdrawal limit until Sept. 4th would be $60.00 based on the deposits made to your account thus far. However, as that amount is below our minimum withdrawal limit of $200.00 you will need to wait until Sept. 4th to submit a new request.
Further information regarding MyPaylinQ withdrawals Policies and Procedures can be found on the Withdrawal Submission page of our website, to the right of where you input your information. "
I dont mean to ramble on, but it this post can save anyone from the troubles Im going thru with this company....Then its worth it to me!
So, as now going to have to go thru and read all their rules try and find out-when-if I can even get my money out....or await an email back from them........ I AM ALSO GOING TO CONTACT MANHATTAN....Why would such an reputable casino honor a company that would seem to be "shady" to me??!!!! Im sorry Im just upset right now......
- Thanks for the info. Dixie, I haven't used them yet but was a little curious because I think that's one of the methods Bodog uses and I don't know how else to make a deposit with them since QT is no good to US anymore.
I'm not sure if this will help anyone at all, but funds from mypaylinq (or, mypaystinq, as helwin calls them) can be deposited into picclub. From picclub, you can deposit to numerous bingo and poker sites, and I think the withdrawal process is much easier. I have not used either of these for quite some time but might be worth looking into.
- Replied by
- at August 09, 2011, 20:32:36
- last active about 2 months ago
- Yea I do remember reading that, Dixiesace is right, and I am even sicker now. It's a long story that doesn't end well. Not only didn't I want my withdrawal to go there, it shouldn't have, Had I waited to more weeks for it, would have only found out I couldn't take it all. I feel I have been played out, and it's more upsetting because I tried to communicate and was ignored.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played