OMG! Prism is ripping me off!
Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This is not good
first of all I couldnt deposit on this casino so they set up a way for me to do an online purchase through my bank. It took me right to my bank I entered my details and made a purchase for $50 through their site.
I won a bunch of money but they said there was an error with the trex game so they voided me $800 win. I also played prince of sherwood and got 5 scatters which ended up to be a $300 win after the spins. They voided this win because they said I gave them the wrong phone number? yeah ok.
They also took my innitial $50 deposit but here's the real kicker.
I went into my spam email today and I noticed about 11 transactions processes at the same time of $50. I did not click multiple times, not a chance. I just clicked once to deposit $50.
I went to go on today to see if live chat was working, my account was locked. I called them and explained the situation and they said TODAY there was a deposit of $500. How can this happen if it was all processed at the same time? I told them it was my money and to return it and they told me i forfeited the funds when I decided to give a false phone number. Which is ridiculous. I didnt even do that and if i did, this is no reason to confinscate MY money and MY winnings.
They were rude to me on the phone and basically told me too bad.
The funds have not been removed from my banking which is scotia bank...is there anyway to stop this that anyone knows of? I cant get in contact with my bank until business hours These scum bags are trying to steal from me and I need to stop it before its processed which I imagine will be monday morning.
I usually play $2000-$3000 a week and I should never ever have went to this casino. I should have known right away when they magically set up this method specially for me something was up.
- contact your bank immediately and have them freeze your account...you wont be liable once you tell them .....tell prism you have frozen your account.....you will have to get a new BANK ACCOUNT...this is very bad..you may have gotten scammed really bad...i would file a complaint against prism but they are rogue so im not sure who would listen, i would be worried about future charges..good luck
- This is awful. I hope you managed to stop these payments coming out. Please post an update.
As you probably know by know, this is a known rogue casino and you can read the warning HERE.
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "
Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.
- Replied by
- at October 16, 2012, 05:49:17
- last active 10 min ago
you can contact their Representative HERE
- Jennjenn, I'm sorry you had to find out this way but those warning signs are there for a reason. I would advise people to not even practice at the sites where so many LCB members have posted negative experiences. With all the warnings out there, I'm surprised so many people still deposit with them. If you read the posts at this forum you will find many suggested reputable sites where I promise you won't have these sorts of problems. Good luck, I hope it works out with your bank.
- The charge was through a company they used called cash managment
I have met with my bank and have since closed down this account and re-opened a seperate one so no more funds can be stolen. The bank has filed a fraud investigation. However by the time the bank was open, the funds were already removed.
They assure me they can get this dealt with and the monies returned as to them it looks like an obvious scam
- I tried to stop the payments but for some reason myself nor the 1 800 support could find any pending transactions.I dont understand how it works because it was processed right away but the funds werent removed.
Anyways whatever these guys are going to be in trouble because they without question attempted to scam me and the bank agrees as clear as day
- Replied by
- at October 22, 2012, 13:29:08
- last active 28 days ago
I've been waiting to receive an email from you with your Prism account so I can go ahead and check into it. I've been replying to other posts you've made here but unfortunately I still haven't heard from you. If you need my assistance you are more than welcome to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played