Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- Hi ,It is now the 12th of Nov. and I have been waiting since the 21st of Sept. to receive my winning's, from Rushmore Casino. I talk to them on chat and they say I should receive it shortly! I ask what time they are running on? This is not shortly. I was told on the 23rd of Oct. that it was returned from the bank. Re-sent same info, to re-process. Same info I use at other sites and have no problem's.
I just made a withdrawal from another RTG casino on the 10th of Nov. and I bet I receive it before I get my money from Rushmore. Then I will know for sure if it's the casino or me.
All of this garbage is just getting bad. If anyone out there has some insight as to how I can get them to pay me please HELP! :'(
- Replied by
- at November 12, 2011, 20:17:59
- last active 5 hrs ago
This casino is certainly getting their fair share of complaints. More players are coming forward and saying the delays are ridiculous.
If this was an isolated incident i would be more encouraging but this is happening too much and it seems to me the delays are common now.
I suggest you keep on them and don't give up and don't reverse your cashout. Payouts have been very drawn out and long lately.
The squeaky wheel gets the oil and be persistent. Keep us posted as you go along here. Eventually players are getting paid, it's the waiting that will drive ya crazy, there is just no excuse for it.
- Sorry you are going through that judi. Hope you get paid soon.
I had read somewhere they were a good group so I started depositing there...never won anything.... I quit depositing about a month ago for 2 reasons. First, I'm not depositing anywhere and second... what lips said.
Wow tinker... 2 months is a loooong time. Glad you finally got the payment.
- I agree Judi. They tempt us with fantastic promos and punish us if we use too many at one time. It's kind of the hidden rule with casinos that don't tell you until it's too late and they have locked your account.
If there was a clear cut set of rules it could prevent a lot of frustrations for players. There has been many posts and threads on the forum to warn players of this rule.
It's a common for players to take these bonuses and then get penalized when it is time to cash out.
- OK Here is the latest info on my Rushmore withdrawal. It has been since the 21st of Sept. and 3 rejections of it not going through on the wire transfer option, they have informed me they can send a check. So ok already let's do it! Hopefully I will receive it by the end of the month. Or start the New Year on a high. Is that being to optamistic I sure hope not. This gets so old!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played