Prepaid Debit card that accepts transactions w\casinos??

Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.

Headline back 2
    13,406
    views
    24
    replies
    Last post ago 5 months by jewelnurse
    Avatar 4149
    • Started by
      Sr. Member
      354
    • last active 14 hrs ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 4149
        • Started by
          Sr. Member
          354
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        Does anyone know of a prepaid debit card that can be used at casinos?  I don't like debit cards attached to my banking account!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,293
        • online
        There are loads if you look on the internet - type in google "prepaid debit card" but be careful.  What is your location?

        ....and Neteller do one.

        blue
      • Nicenez112a
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          237
        • last active 5 months ago
        [quote author=nicenez112a link=topic=2713.msg11456#msg11456 date=1232156732]
        there are 2 prepaid debit cards that i know about that are accepted at all the sites i've used and there are a lot of sites

        they are green dot and netspend

        i personally use netspend  and have never had a problem, u can reload it online if u want thru pay pal

           1. Visit www.mynetspendcard.com to purchase your card online or search for a nearby retailer at netspend.com
           2. Once you receive your card in the mail activate it online and enter the referral code

        REFERRAL CODE:     


        No credit application. No Bills. No hidden fees.


        if u do decide to search online for a prepaid card make sure it is  ALL ACCESS if it is not some sites will not accept it


        ALSO I OPENED A CHECKING ACCOUNT IN A DIFFERENT BANK....THAT HAS NO MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, AND I LEAVE 10.00 IN IT SO THAT IT STAYS OPEN....I HAVE ALL MY WITHDRAWALS SENT TO THAT ACCOUNT SO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT IS SEPARATE
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        I have been using Greendot for years. I have 3 Cards..two Gold cards, and a Premier
        card.  The daily load limits on the Gold cards are $500., each; so if you are a big spender, you should spend the one time fee of $20. and get the Premier card, and get a load limit of $2000.  load fees on that one are $7.95; $4.95 for the Gold.

        www.greendotonline.com
      • Avatar 4149
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          354
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        I did try greendot before..But never could get a transaction though at the casino...Maybe I got the wrong one? I am in the USA
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        I'm from US too, it doesn't have anything to do with that.  A lot of casinos  have problems with VISA/MC, and sometimes it is the same with these.  Most of the
        cards have rules against gaming.  If you are lucky, your casino will debit it under an
        inconspicuous name, so the transaction goes thru.

        You just have to play around with the cards and casinos that are available.

        I know Villento, Rich Reels, and Casinos at Fortune Lounge take the Greendot.
        (off the top of my head..it's getting kinda late, I'll check some tomorrow)
      • Avatar 4149
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          354
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        Thanks everyone for your help! I really appreciate it! 
      • Avatar 4149
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          354
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        I also recently learned about ewalletxpress too and as I understand it we in the USA can fund that with e-check and use that @ casinos!  If we were not under a dictatorship here in the USA we could spend our money any way we choose but...Big Brother always has to watch out for the USA idiots because we just don't know how to spend\manage our money so we need dictator Big Brother watching over our shoulder to protect us from ourselves! lol
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 21 days ago
        I used to purchase prepaid visa cards at the mall which costs $2.00 each card but it only worked at micro gaming casinos so I got myself net spend card and it works at almost every casinos but fee to reload is very high(4.95) so I tried to put highest $ If I can afford.I can not use ewalletexpress because of my hubby, he would kill me if I touch our banking account with any gambling reasons so I don't let him lecture me for hours and hours.
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        wnanhee wrote:

        I used to purchase prepaid visa cards at the mall which costs $2.00 each card but it only worked at micro gaming casinos so I got myself net spend card and it works at almost every casinos but fee to reload is very high(4.95) so I tried to put highest $ If I can afford.I can not use ewalletexpress because of my hubby, he would kill me if I touch our banking account with any gambling reasons so I don't let him lecture me for hours and hours.


        I guess you are not winning! ::)  hey, I just look at it as if it is finance charge.  It is actually much cheaper.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,040
        • last active 5 months ago
        Hey ladybee43,

        The netspend card works at ALL casinos, well every1 I have tried so far. 
        www.netspend.com    You can check out their website and even order a card on line.  Here in California it is easy to reload with money at check cashing places.  Also try www.metropcs.com/visa    Metro is actually a cheap cell phone service, but they have a card that works everywhere also, you can order it on line also.  I reload that 1 at moneygram, which is very convenient.

        GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 21 days ago
        nalgenie wrote:

        wnanhee wrote:

        I used to purchase prepaid visa cards at the mall which costs $2.00 each card but it only worked at micro gaming casinos so I got myself net spend card and it works at almost every casinos but fee to reload is very high(4.95) so I tried to put highest $ If I can afford.I can not use ewalletexpress because of my hubby, he would kill me if I touch our banking account with any gambling reasons so I don't let him lecture me for hours and hours.


        I guess you are not winning! ::)   hey, I just look at it as if it is finance charge.  It is actually much cheaper.
        YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THAT! I NEVER WIN SO BASICALLY WHEN I PLAY I JUST TELL MY SELF THIS $ IS FOR FUN BUT I STILL WISH TO WIN SOMEDAY!
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        You know after I sent that I said, I hope she has a good sense of humor because I am such a wise-guy   I can't help it...I am the same way, win it all, give it all back Sometimes I think I am better off just playing for fun so I can get a fix, then it doesn't
        cost anything, and I still have money at the end of the night
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 21 days ago
        nalgenie wrote:

        You know after I sent that I said, I hope she has a good sense of humor because I am such a wise-guy   I can't help it...I am the same way, win it all, give it all back Sometimes I think I am better off just playing for fun so I can get a fix, then it doesn't
        cost anything, and I still have money at the end of the night
                              ha~ha~ha~
      • Nicenez112a
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          237
        • last active 5 months ago
        nalgenie wrote:

        I'm from US too, it doesn't have anything to do with that.  A lot of casinos  have problems with VISA/MC, and sometimes it is the same with these.  Most of the
        cards have rules against gaming.  If you are lucky, your casino will debit it under an
        inconspicuous name, so the transaction goes thru.

        You just have to play around with the cards and casinos that are available.

        I know Villento, Rich Reels, and Casinos at Fortune Lounge take the Greendot.
        (off the top of my head..it's getting kinda late, I'll check some tomorrow)


        if the visa or m/c is distributed thru a bank, very few casino's accept it
        if the visa or m/c is purchased by u, and is a prepaid card....make sure you can reload it also in order for it to work 
                    AT ALL SITES.......MAKE SURE IT IS AN ALL ACCESS CARD

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 643
        members online
      • 11140
        guests online
      • 70
        new posts
      • 6034
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170