Slots Jungle - closed for dicussion
Be free to discuss anything related to casino banking, payment methods etc.
- Started by
- last active about 3 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have a big win at Slots Jungle Casino & they stopped paying me!
To process my win they asked me to send my passport, 2 utility bills and a fax form. They approved my documents and started making payments to me. Shortly there after they delayed my payment, I sent them an email inquiring about the delay, and they responded...
Regarding your recent withdrawal request, due to a management decision we have temporarily placed this on hold, as our security department are reviewing all accounts. We will keep you updated with any changes via email.
Please accept my profuse apologies for the delay.
Weeks later I emailed them a 2nd time inquiring about my payment, once again they sent the same email as stated above. That was the last I heard from them & they stopped paying me!
- 8eighty8 wrote:
I won 12946.00. they paid 3000. Can you tell me how I can contact the Rep?
Nice win! I also won a large amount from them ... be prepared to wait a very long time ... they drag out the payments hoping you will play it back. Stand tough! Keep on them, they will pay you.
- what was his reasons for calling you a fraud?? did he explain??? why did they pay you anything if you violated rules?????? DANIEL PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE DETAILS....SOMETHING IS weird here please, please please dont just let this be swept under the rug like every other complaint (valid or not)8eighty8 wrote:
Well, Daniel responded and called me a fraud!
OMG you have a winner and that is how you avoid paying! Absolutely ridiculous!
Only fraud is the casino! If anyone decides to play here at slots jungle, Good luck getting paid!
- Literaly every casino does this lol.The only reason we hear of so called good casinos is because online casinos deliberately make the odd payout so that person can go to casino forums and tell their good story.Anyone in forums saying they got paid is either the rare exception, or a casino affiliate creating an account to falsely back up this corrupt trade. To every user on this site, read my thread titled, " when are we going to stand up to every casino and be enlightened about the world wide online casino trade, and pass on my thread to anyone you know that either regularly or occasionaly use online casinos.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...