I've been reading forums and comments for what feels like forever. What I'm looking for is a viable payout option to be able to receive my winnings other than via bank account. I signed up for a NETeller account only to find out that its useless to me due to U.S. regulations and such. I would really prefer not to use my bank account, is there any other options out there.
I might have came across the answer reading forums but like I said after so much input my brain feels fried. lol
USA player withdrwal options
Readers of this topic also read:
- So far I've used western union - expecting payout today.. From Grande Vegas (free chip). A friend of mine got Money Gram from Planet 7 (on a free chip). I also cashed out $10,000 off of tournament winnings ($10!!) from 3dice. Received by personal courier - CASH!!! I will add that since that win, I haven't hit a dime. Lol
I haven't and won't attempt the bank wire to my bank.. Too many issues I've read about with international transfers, and the same with checks. So my suggestion is to play at a site that offers western union or money gram as withdrawal options. :-)
- Sometimes it is not good to share how some places cash out winnings. This is a public forum and you never know who is viewing the info. It would be sad to have one of the best ways to cash out stop (IMO) 8'|. I agree that once you cash out from some places the winnings seem to stop . How long ago did you cash out from 3 dice
- mer3801 wrote:
I looked to edit the post, but it doesn't look like that's an option. :-/
I cashed out in September. And it took less than a week from document verification to receipt of the funds. :-)
It goes like that with them where you can not win for months after you cash out(from my experience). Nice place to play though and the support is awesome.
- I realize what your saying Rena, and i agree that sharing information about cash out methods aren't ideal, but let's be honest. The casinos themselves aren't really making a very good effort on hiding the information either. So unless if there posting specific descriptors like who the cash came from or what the companies name was. I really don't see an issue, considering anyone could go find this information out themselves right from the horses mouth.
To get back on track though, I love places that pay in cash. Whether it's cash by mail or cash via a cash transfer service. I just love cash in general. It just seems once I get it physically or get that control number. I know the money is mine.
Versus wire transfers where there's always the chance the account was seized or the wire was intercepted because of large amounts of them coming into the US. Along with checks, where accounts are closed as soon as there opened and so on and so forth.
So really cash is king to me, yet if they don't offer cash, my next option would be a wire. Just because once the wire has hit your bank account, you know the money is as good as yours. Versus sometimes depositing checks whether foreign or domestic. You don't whether the check will clear or bounce these days.
PasteandPay has been the method I've used at 3dice. Only 2 allowed voucher purchases per payment method per day. That's been my only issue with the 3dice banking system. Other than that, they are TOP NOTCH. Great Support staff, a little skimpy on the bonuses and freebies compared ot other sites, (but isn't that usually the case on the casinos that actually pay out winnings?).
- Replied by
- at November 24, 2014, 14:47:54
- last active 2 hrs ago
I've been playing there on and off for few years. I've made a few withdrawals, the last one a few weeks ago, for $2,000. The bulk of that came from a $1.25 bet on their Tut game that won me nearly $3,300! Honeslty, that's what i love best about that place, you can hit a really, and i mean REALLY nice win in one spin.
And yes, it came in CASH. Made the withdrawal request Sunday night, by Thursday afternoon I had the cash in hand.
Like any casino, it can be streaky, but when its good, its REALLY Good.
:) Good Luck, and Enjoy!
- Replied by
- at November 24, 2014, 19:12:35
- last active 5 months ago
3dice. And on top of that, I won the money off of a free tournament win!rferry5 wrote:
wow i am defintely checking out this casino is it 3 dice yoiu won 10000 grand at or bitcoin thanks rosmarie
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played