100 free spins feature

Anything related to casino whoring, monthly reloads, etc.
Headline back 23
    9,857
    views
    10
    replies
    Last post ago about 8 years by Dedi1981
    Avatar 4077
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      901
    • last active 3 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 4077
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active 3 months ago
        if you have an account at a microgaming casino, play the slot game GLADIATOR.
        it's has a 100 free spins feature. if you gamble big, you might win big too.

        good luck

        Dedi1981
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        ..now you tell me

        does it come up often??
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        ok, I just checked it out for myself incase anyone is interested in this slot..

        I just put $ 335. playing nickels.  I kept switching around, trying to find a combo that worked.  It was paying at max 50 coins, I put in 3 = $7.50 a pop

        When it finally paid out, you would think that wouldn't pay bad, I only won $262. over my $335.  for 100 spins I think that stinks.

        I tried it again at 10 cents playing 17 putting in 7 coins I won $532.  I spent another two hundred to get the spins started again.

        A lot of the wins are .60 cents etc.  to me it is slow, and a waste of time and money.
        I have won a lot more money with a lot less on smaller spins.

        Did you win any big money on this??
      • Avatar 4077
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active 3 months ago
        i started with an amount of $5, after 4 spins i've been awarded for 100 free spins and my balance gain up to $84, with 1 cent per line bet.

        if you ask me, maybe i was just lucky.
        one tip, if you didnt win big at the first 100 free spins. leave the game and try another game.

        my way of winnings is, after playing the free spins, end the game and play another. and keep repeating. (dont play the same game at the same day, other wise you will lose)
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        Hi Dedi,
        Well I was in a low point the other day, and I got my money down to a quarter.  I figured it was over for me   ;D  I play my last few hands on video poker, hoping to pick up a couple, and doubling up.  So I won my quarter , doubled to 50, and so on,
        up to 21.00  It was a slow painful process, but I managed!!

        Then I took your advice, and tried out the Gladiator, what the heck do I have to lose, right?!  So got the 100 spins soon after, doubled my money, did this 3 times, and pushed the money up a little higher, got it up over a hundred, went and played a couple of my favorite games playing real SLOW...its killing me, but I got there, and
        got the machine going up to 1700!!  Not bad for a Quarter! 

        Twice I used that Gladiator game on a low point, and it brought me back up..thanks for the info...it is really slow, and I don't have a lot of patience, waiting (but if you want your money back, it's a good way to help get it back).
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5146
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Ty. dedi for the tips. I now know why I don't ever cash out from any casinos...I always stick with one game even after loosing $ hoping that it would give me something eventually  but usually don't happen so often. I think that I will try to do what you said next time.I will let you know if I win.
      • Avatar 4077
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active 3 months ago
        nalgenie wrote:

        Hi Dedi,
        Well I was in a low point the other day, and I got my money down to a quarter.  I figured it was over for me   ;D  I play my last few hands on video poker, hoping to pick up a couple, and doubling up.  So I won my quarter , doubled to 50, and so on,
        up to 21.00  It was a slow painful process, but I managed!!

        Then I took your advice, and tried out the Gladiator, what the heck to I have to lose, right?!  So got the 100 spins soon after, doubled my money, did this 3 times, and pushed the money up a little higher, got it up over a hundred, went and played a couple of my favorite games playing real SLOW...its killing me, but I got there, and
        got the machine going up to 1700!!  Not bad for a Quarter! 

        Twice I used that Gladiator game on a low point, and it brought me back up..thanks for the info...it is really slow, and I don't have a lot of patience, waiting (but if you want your money back, it's a good way to help get it back).



        glad to hear that. better winning slow than losing fast
        and if you want to win something real fast play european roulette ( i've my own way to win big at roulette but if you lose then you will lose big and fast too) so the risk is bigger, if you got lucky you will win big but i do not recommend you that.
        just play the slots and use the free spins from the slots (most free spins give you a little bit winning) and thats why i recommend you to play different games
      • Avatar 4077
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active 3 months ago
        wnanhee wrote:

        Ty. dedi for the tips. I now know why I don't ever cash out from any casinos...I always stick with one game even after loosing $ hoping that it would give me something eventually  but usually don't happen so often. I think that I will try to do what you said next time.I will let you know if I win.


        off the record, there is 25 percent chance of winning with the slots machines. 75 percent the slots wins. so if you are winning, end the game and play another.
        a better way is if you are winning, stop the game and dont play the casino for a few days ( if you can )
        let the others play the game. and if you got lucky, you might win the money that the others lose

        that 75 percent, that's the trick of the casino
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        funny, last night was the first time I have played European Roulette in a couple of years..I don't remember why I even played.  Played for about an hour and a half and made $3000.  If I had quit at about 45 minutes it would have been about $5000.

        I think sometimes its good to get in and get out.  Make some quick money, and shut it down.  Usually if you keep playing the same game it goes down, down, down...

        Lately, when I want to play for a long time, I go in the practice play, find the games I want to play, and the combos I want to play them at, then only play for real money for a short time.  That way it comes back with me.
      • Avatar 4077
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active 3 months ago
        thats why the 25-75 percent if you win and keep playing the dealer will always take 75percent of your winnings and give it 25 percent back and keep repeating taking 75 percent and giving 25 percent back... so you lose very slowly but eventually your balance will be reaching the zero and there's where the game end 
        and this is a prove that gabling is not 50-50 chance of winning but 25-75.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 28
        new members
      • 726
        members online
      • 19626
        guests online
      • 150
        new posts
      • 3683
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        Lucky Creek Casino - Exclusive 25 Free Spins New and existing players - US OK! Amount: 25 Free Spins on Midnight Racer (ONLY available on Mobile) How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up from our LINK - Use...
        Lucky Creek Casino Exclusive Free Spins
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit