I'll do this in bullet points as it's complitcated.
1. I deposited $250 into 888.
2. My account is credited with a free $3.
3. My account is credited with a $63 bonus (25% of $250 deposit)
4. I wager 2x bonus in comp points as per the T&C's. Bonus is $200 in all, so 400 comp points, which is $4000 wagered.
5. My account is credited with another $137. Therefore total bonus is $137+$63=$200.
6. I request a cashout for all my money in there, which is $573 (I ran hot )
7. 888 send me an e-mail saying that I still need to wager another $237.
This is what I don't understand. I have wagered 2xbonus in comp points and they credited my account with all the bonus. Why are they telling me I need to wager another $237?
I have a problem with 888.com
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.