playtech poker770 casino bonus 8*playthrough but cannot win, suggestions?
Anything related to casino whoring, monthly reloads, etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Got a waht I thought superb offer through poker770, a 220% match on slots with only 8 times playthrough for the bonus. However the games are only those offered through the poker site which is limited to about 20slots but including slots at gladiator, bonus bears hulk, rome and glory, iron man, azteca, silent samurai.
My issue is that it doesnt matter which game I play and what time , I loose steadily each session with a speed that would run the account to zero long before 8 times is wagered have lost 35% of bonus, while only wagered 15% +. Can it be that bonuses with low playthrough or slots not origing from the casino give lower payout than normally?
Anyone can help me with any suggestion on which slots to play or times to play or avoid to play(Idont know if casinos have less payouts different times in the day). Does the system payout less if u use the autospinn function than manual klicking? Should I stop playing a slot if its not giving out big wins or bonuses is 20 spinns or should I go on cause its more likely to payout?
sorry for the long post and frustration since I am a relative newcomer to the slot bonus world and dont know so much about how to actually playing strategys (if tehre are or is it all random luck?)winning
- Only slots im lucky with on playtech is gladiator and santa's supprise, dont play the marvel games they are too tight you loose money very fast unless your lucky to hit an amazing freespins which is extremely rare.
I keep playing 1 of the slots untill i get a good freespin like on santa supprise u really want the retrigger in freespins its where the money is which ive hit a few times, gladiator you need to have luck getting to the 3rd row atleast in the bonus mode with a decent bet size the extra scatters paid me 100 a few times on a single spin like if u get "A" there is a bigger chance on 3-5scatters to appear which goes into expanding scatters.
- yeah only slots availablewith chance ofbig bonus rounds is gladiator bonus bears and incredible hulk I think, however they all loose fast forme especially bonus bear
wish I knew that playtech seems to be hard to win at before depositing 300 dollar ,which is a lot of money for me but I thought a 8 times playthrough bonus was as good as it ever gets , now I just hope I can salvage some of my deposit back, which seems hard, any winnings seems highly unlikely.
If counting that the slots have a payout grade of 93%(which is low I think?
I deposit 300 and got220% bonus(660) = totalof 960
The bonus has a 8*660 playthrough
so for every 660 I bet I would loose 7% which is 46
meaning I would statistically loose 8*46 =368 while playing this bonus
leaving me with a balance of 592 and aprofit of 292
at the rate its going right now Id say I loose around 20% which if continnues would mean I would have lost aeverything before clearing the bonus,thus playing what I thought low variance bets(smallest bet max lines)
any thoughts on this?
- Thats one of the main reasons i never use a bonus, should i be lucky and hit something "big" i want to cashout not have another 5000 playthrough and maybe loose it all.
But tbh there slots is fun but playing minimum bets just dosent cut it for me i rarely win more than my deposit back on freespins i always play 3-5betsize but im playing in danish kroner which makes this easier though, but there slots is a killer if you arent lucky you loose your money very fast.
- Replied by
- at January 16, 2011, 01:24:13
- last active 2 months ago
we live in the US and we are not allowed to play playtech games, so I don't know anything about the slots you play there, hence, I can not advice you anything, but just wish you luck. Before take the bonus to play with that casino, check if the casino is reputable, good casino to make sure that you have fair gaming treatment. Bad, evil casinos might just take 1 wild symbol or 1 scatter out from one certain reel for a short period of time, then you are f...ked. Perhaps, you should try to play games with low variance (you might get to free spins, bonus rounds often, but might not win you big each time). You might ask kazzi for more recommendation cuz he seems to know more about playtech games.
- thanks, since you are the guru here with huge experience(one of them at least:) can I ask you about betsizing is it better to play more than the lowest bet for a chance to clear a bonus? I am also wondering if u have a stategy for when to play leave a game - aka if u dont win in x spinns is it better to leave and come back or contrary is it better to play on since the likelihood for a win increases? And after a bonus triggers should u play on or should u leave after a rare bonusround? these last 2 q maybe go hand in hand but I wonder about them hehe
- it might work for you. Bet it small when you are not hitting and increase your bet a little when you feel the slots start hitting. I really can't give you advice on when you should play or leave the game. You might hit a bonus round on your first spin or 10th spin or even 100th spin on some slots or even worse you dont get any bonus round on your first 500 spins. It is up to miss lady luck whenever she likes to smile at you when you play slots. I'm no different, I wish miss lady luck keep smiling at me all the time when I play slots. If I know when to play or leave the game, I would have won tons of money and become a billionare now, lol. My only advice for you is KNOW YOUR GAMES WELL before depositing to any casinos.spocky wrote:
thanks, since you are the guru here with huge experience(one of them at least:) can I ask you about betsizing is it better to play more than the lowest bet for a chance to clear a bonus? I am also wondering if u have a stategy for when to play leave a game - aka if u dont win in x spinns is it better to leave and come back or contrary is it better to play on since the likelihood for a win increases? And after a bonus triggers should u play on or should u leave after a rare bonusround? these last 2 q maybe go hand in hand but I wonder about them hehe
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played