Slots Plus Bonuses

Anything related to casino whoring, monthly reloads, etc.
Headline back 2
    1,353
    views
    2
    replies
    Last post ago almost 5 years by TAAADAAA
    No avatar normal

    shawnoshag

      Hero Member
    • offline
    • 272
      thanks given
    • 265
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      833
    • last active 28 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        shawnoshag

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 272
          thanks given
        • 265
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          833
        • last active 28 days ago
        MST PROMOTION!!!

        Get ready to dig!!!

        Get a 75% credit when depositing with this method.

        Valid from Tuesday January 10th to Thursday January 12th.

        NEW BEGINNING SEASON BONUS!!!

        We hope that this year, all your dreams can come true!!!

        Valid from January 13th to January 26th.

        Just active members!

        WEEKLY PROMOTION

        Get 30% extra on your first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Order and you'll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% in credit or use MST Gift Cards and get 45%!

        EXTRA WEEKLY OFFERS
        Thank God it's Saturday 95% (up to $95.00)
        Super Sunday: 45% (up to $450.00)
        Monday's Night: 50% (up to $100.00)
        Lucky Tuesday: 35% (up to $350.00)
        Wild Wednesday: 60% (up to $300.00)

        SPECIAL OFFERS!
        CASH BACK PRIVILEGE Get 20% Cash Back of your deposits made on Monday
        SPECIAL SEASON Just active members!
        MST PROMOTION Get 50% of your deposit or 75% credit if using MST
        SURPRISE CREDIT Everyday!
      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 27 days ago
        Slots Plus casino

        125% Initial Deposit Bonus

        The best bonus on the Internet! Receive a 125% BONUS on your initial deposit FREE!

        - Deposit $20 to $100 and get a 125% bonus

        Rated:

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 35
        new members
      • 617
        members online
      • 21661
        guests online
      • 84
        new posts
      • 1423
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170