VideoSlots.com Reload Bonus

Anything related to casino whoring, monthly reloads, etc.
Headline back 2
    4,328
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago 11 months by mapluche
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      830
    • last active 2 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          830
        • last active 2 months ago
        VideoSlots.com offer you a nice 50% reload bonus, up to €100.

        This means, if you deposit €100, we will give you an extra €50. To activate the bonus, simply enter the bonus code in the bonus field when you make your next deposit.

        The bonus code is valid until Sunday, GMT 23:59, so make sure you log in and use it now!

        Please read our bonus play terms and conditions before you activate your bonus.

        Bonus code: reloadjan3

        Good luck!
        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,293
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • No avatar small
        For new players, you can get an exclusive 100% bonus signing up through our link HERE.

        blue
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          15
        • last active 5 months ago
        why do i get this msg ? " ome players have had trouble with Videoslots.com would you prefer to try one of these casinos or continue? "
        i saw it on the list with the no deposit casinos but when i tried to proceed i saw that msg, what are the problems with this casino?
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,293
        • online
        peterx12 wrote:

        why do i get this msg ? " ome players have had trouble with Videoslots.com would you prefer to try one of these casinos or continue? "
        i saw it on the list with the no deposit casinos but when i tried to proceed i saw that msg, what are the problems with this casino?


        If a few members have posted they had problems with a particular casino, that message is added and a selection from the same software where no probs have been reported is offered. 

        If in doubt, select one of the others.

        blue
        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          2,062
        • last active 5 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Payment complaints have been resolved and it is safe to play on this site, but we didn't remove the pop up window by mistake.

        We apologize for any misunderstanding caused.
      • Archnye
        • Replied by
          admin
          5,653
        • last active 3 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Videoslots.com

        Get 100% up to £100 bonus on your next deposit.

        Claim voucher code: 100week50

        Valid through Sunday, GMT 23:59
        20x wagering requirement

        May be a reload bonus for UK only.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          85
        • last active 1 day ago
        VideoSlots is one of the best casinos that I have played so far. They pay out in a few minutes sometimes, mostly within 1~2 hours. And they have a very good cashback without any wagering attached. And recently they launched the Slot Tournament which is very well-organized.

        For deposit bonuses, players have to wager with cash only and they pay out 10% increment, correct ? I thought that this way of deposit bonus was very bad for players, at first. Now, after some experience, this is not a bad option for players.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          31
        • last active 5 months ago
        [7][7][7]so many new places where I can try my luck)Thanks)) [::] [::] [::] [::] [|||] [|||] [|||] <in_love> <in_love> <in_love>
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          42
        • last active 4 months ago
        coolsongss wrote:

        VideoSlots is one of the best casinos that I have played so far. They pay out in a few minutes sometimes, mostly within 1~2 hours. And they have a very good cashback without any wagering attached. And recently they launched the Slot Tournament which is very well-organized.

        For deposit bonuses, players have to wager with cash only and they pay out 10% increment, correct ? I thought that this way of deposit bonus was very bad for players, at first. Now, after some experience, this is not a bad option for players.


        do you use visa to withdrawal? ive never made a withdrawal but wondering if it takes 1-2 hours to get back to a credit card thats extremely fast
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          508
        • last active 1 hour ago
        Isnt that just impossible ?
        Withdraw to creditcard takes some time is my guess
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          85
        • last active 1 day ago
        sweetlings wrote:

        coolsongss wrote:

        VideoSlots is one of the best casinos that I have played so far. They pay out in a few minutes sometimes, mostly within 1~2 hours. And they have a very good cashback without any wagering attached. And recently they launched the Slot Tournament which is very well-organized.

        For deposit bonuses, players have to wager with cash only and they pay out 10% increment, correct ? I thought that this way of deposit bonus was very bad for players, at first. Now, after some experience, this is not a bad option for players.


        do you use visa to withdrawal? ive never made a withdrawal but wondering if it takes 1-2 hours to get back to a credit card thats extremely fast


        I use e-Wallets account. I doesn't take long time. And I think that withdrawal time probably can be different by the number of the withdrawal request of other players, and the amount of your withdrawal, etc.

        I also had some experiences of waiting 1~2 hours when my withdrawal request was a little bigger.

        Good Luck.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          508
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        e-wallet accounts mostly will make sure u get ur withdraws quickly ... Thats nice!!! Much better than waiting for ages to finally enjoy ur winnings
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          285
        • last active 19 days ago
        Get 100% up to € 100 bonus on your next deposit!
        If you deposit € 100  we will give you an extra € 100 in bonus. To activate the bonus, simply enter the bonus code in the bonus field when you make your next deposit. The bonus code is valid until Sunday, GMT 23:59, so make sure you log in and use it now!
        Bonus code: VS10010
        With only 20x wager requirement!
        Please read our terms and conditions before you activate your bonus.
        Special conditions: Cashback is active during this bonus qualification.
        Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments.
        Good Luck!
        Mike
      • 15095668 1291063667630710 1394177992495577104 n
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,104
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        i ask in live help if i can use is bonus here the details:

        Nicklas L: Hi Antonio. How may I help you?
        12:20antonio rios tellez: yes tx
        12:20antonio rios tellez: sorry sir me account qualify for is bonus VS10010
        12:21Nicklas L: Let me see if it's still active. Where did you find it?
        12:21antonio rios tellez: in lcb forum
        12:21antonio rios tellez: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/casino-whoring/videoslots-com-reload-bonus/
        12:22Nicklas L: Ah okay, then I'm afraid it won't work for you since you are not eligible for it. You must have received the code in an e-mail to be able to activate it.

        for can use is bonus  your will receive is for mail if not not can use .-(
        Rated:

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 39
        new members
      • 638
        members online
      • 12753
        guests online
      • 63
        new posts
      • 8450
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170