32 Red how really pays your deposit ?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 21 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
PollHow Really Pays Playing At 32RED?
- Not Much27.27% (3 votes)
- Never Played18.18% (2 votes)
- I Won (envy? :P)36.36% (4 votes)
- i own 32 red how dare you? :)18.18% (2 votes)
- Total Members Voted:
- i am an usual player in 32 Red Casino and looking under the surface
i tried to understand how really pays to play at 32 Red .
I play from 2009 into the whole microgaming circuit casinos
and i tried to play in severals casinos and i found 32 red into
the bonuses list.
and to be honest i won a small jackpot into the whole period
but the one that never i repeat never let me win even 100 euros is
Lately the 32 red casinos group acquired some other casinos like
looking over the quantity of bonuses that this casino is giving
and the advantage of the small starting deposits (10 euros)
i made a balance of sum spent and winnings .
only losses not a winning in a whole year , only one night
and also this winning lost at the end (my fault this time)
the free spins , let's avoid to talk about it
i had the two septembers bonuses of 32 red the 100% bonus
and the 50 free spins on the lotr slot
want to laugh ? 50 spins 1,90 euros of winnings .
it's matematically impossible but happened .
so i ask to myself why continuing to play to a casino that
never lets you win ?
to all of you my question.
- / 5
- Strange, I play at 32RED too, its my favourite casino, and over the 1.5 year that I've played there I'm well ahead.
Dunno, maybe you play the wrong games?
But are you serious about your freespins promo?
50 spins paid you 1.90??
Thats insane! Awful!
I won a little over 10.- and thought I was unlucky..
I wish you better luck in the future, damn..
- I've never played at 32Red Casino so I can't comment about them. But I do play microgaming casinos and I have regular cashouts.
If I don't cash out anything after quite a few deposits, I uninstall and move on. I have to say that Alaskan Fishing is the slot that I cash out on the most and I'm "hooked" on the game.
May I suggest you try Alaskan fishing and see how you do with that.
- @Tirilej pays is you win
another last thing temperature never represents a good paying game in 32 red ,for example you can easily expect on gowild higher winnings with higher temperatures but not with the 32 red slots there's one slot that i would destroy if was a real slot with an hammer of 32red that was Frost Bite for nearly an year has the temperature near 500 degrees but unfortunalely the alghoritm the guided that slot was spent 2700 in row regained 400 tried to regain never gived back a fu**ed penny so seen
that even the MG slots that easily paid a bit in other casinos in 32red never paid never gave a f****** bonus and paid only when the budget was reduced to 10 euros and reduced the bets to the minimum
at the opposite if you start with small bets starts immediately to give
free spins bonus games 5 in a row combinations this is really a playing around with players situation so don't' tell me that those slots pay
- As the others said -Don't play there if you don't like it! I win some times and other times I lose, like in every casino. About temperature, I have never cared what it was. I play the games I like, because I like to play them. If I win, fine. If not..well I can't play if I can't afford it and I have to be aware of that the chance to win is small.
To be angry at a casino makes me feel bad, the casino don't care.
- @Tirile1 or you don't listen when i talk or you are with
the hour time of hong kong so its normal that things
arrive to you 12 hours later. I loved to play at
32 red and thats why i am furious with them because of
the parameters too hard to beat .
i made nearly 2000 or 3000 hours
of playing , Won a lot of tournaments with only the
free games and aint easy but playing with real sums
(1000-2000 euros per month at the maximum peak of play)
with them has been really frustrating cause
of the huge difference of reaction to the play of the servers .
as i said in other posts its not fair put in easy mode the servers
on monday and in "beat the players like carpets" mode
between saturday and sunday because there's a lot of players
and is easy to catch money like fishing in a barrel .
on friday evening they let you feel a god one click one strike
seems everything possible , and the morning after til sunday
night , the slots trasform themselfs in mathematic anomalies
generators , i'll be curious to see the playcheck certification
test made between those two days what ratios will spit out
and telling this my story of 32 red is closed . Amen
I do think its all about luck..........only.
- Replied by
- at September 19, 2010, 22:45:08
- last active 12 days ago
With that kind of money u spend on gambling....open your own casino. We need a great casino with loooooooooooooose slots. Free nd chips every day with
2 x playthrough and no max cashout.
After 1 month u can close the casino again, because there is no more money left.
- well i agree casinos cant just let you win but can i be the devils advocate for a min?i dont think its fair to have a casino keep gleening money from a depositer without so much as a small win ?anyways as earlier stated (and im about to badly misqoute this,if you dont like the casino and it doesnt work for you uninstall and move on)but as i started typing this the answer hit me as to why its hard,because if you deposited alot you at least want some back and herein lies the problem and why we stay hooked and never win
- I think a lot of casinos are making a big mistake when they dont give loyal depositers something....like Vegas Regal...only thing with Vegas is....very very tight slots, and the wager and max cashout I dont like. I have only made a few deposits there. I get fed up playing and not winning anything.
I use to play at Slotland (vip) every 1000$ u spent u will get 100$ back. God thing, but the slots are boring.
Ladbrokes (MC) casino is good, but they never gave anything back, not even for birthdays so I closed my account there, after spending a god amount of $ there.
What gets me also is why the casino groups has 3-4 different casinos, different names, same games.....whats the difference....tight-not tight?
If the casinos was giving free chips regular to the loyal players it would be good for them in the long run, because u will stick to them, offcourse only if u win some money sometimes.
I like Club world + Manhattan slots, because u always get 50% back if u lose your deposit and no win to withdraw. 10x playthrough and 10x max cashout. I think thats a good deal. I like it anyway. Ive had some nice wins there several times. No mess with anything, quick payouts also.
Most off the time, in this forum, when there is a winnerpicture, its always from rtg....very seltem from Rival casinos.
But anyway...I do think the casinos are very mean to the loyal players, most off them.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played