#7 on the LCB top casino list, eh?

7,105
views
18
replies
Last post ago almost 7 years by Sparkz
Avatar 17560
  • Started by
    Full Member
    215
  • last active 9 months ago
Headline back 23

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Avatar 17560
      • Started by
        Full Member
        215
      • last active 9 months ago
      Someone tell me how this is even legal?!? This is 3rd time it has happened.

      What a crock.
      • Robbed
    • Find santa claus 10
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        173
      • last active 9 months ago
      Hi Jocan! Sometimes i have the same situations! i hate these moments... =///
    • Avatar 17884
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        3700
      • last active 7 months ago
      OH MY! That is a bit ridiculous, and if its the third time, I would be angry!!

      >:(  :'(
    • Thsuper31
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2970
      • last active 4 months ago
      ? if its the third time, why do you keep going back?
    • Avatar 11084
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        556
      • last active 3 days ago
      Been there.................
    • Avatar 2603
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        508
      • last active 2 days ago
      well many times i dont hit a thing within 10 spins......just because the spins are free doesnt mean they are guaranteed to hit anything
    • Avatar 17884
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        3700
      • last active 7 months ago
      I agree, but not even .01 in 20 spins? That to me suggests something is up..cmon, not a single line won anything??? Three times??? That is not right.
      ladywithgun wrote:

      well many times i dont hit a thing within 10 spins......just because the spins are free doesnt mean they are guaranteed to hit anything
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        32
      • last active 9 months ago
      I agree with Mommy**** 20 spins and absolutely nothing connected??? That's definitely eyebrow raiser to say the least. I have also had some rediculous experiences with some of the games at Rival. Which casino did this take place in if you don't mind me asking? grin
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        32
      • last active 9 months ago
      Don't mind my dumbazz obviously I wasn't paying attention to the name of the thread when I asked that question at the end of my previous post. embarrassed
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Superstar Member
        5146
      • last active about 1 month ago
      Oh, wow...that's awful!!! I agree...with 20 spins and nothing...that's just ridiculous. sad
    • Avatar 17560
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        215
      • last active 9 months ago
      dtsweet wrote:

      ? if its the third time, why do you keep going back?


      First time depositing at Black Diamond.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        admin
        19863
      • online
      Rival slots and "no win" in 20 free spins. 

      It happens - I had 18 spins on Hitman on Microgaming and all I got was 16c .  Another time, I got 3500.  I've had free spins at Rival and sometimes I get nothing and other times I get $200.  Gambling is swings and roundabouts.

      Chances are you would have won another set of free spins and won a nice sum - thats the way it seems to go.

      Sorry you had a bad round - I guess we have to take the rough with the smooth.

      blue
    • Avatar 17884
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        3700
      • last active 7 months ago
      Blue I agree, I have gotten free spins where I dont get that lucky, but the chances of that happening 3 times in 1 session, is a bit odd to me. Nothing connected in 60 free spins, it makes me think twice about depositing there I tell you that much. Oh and BTW I saw your hitman screenie OUCH!
    • Index
      • Replied by
        admin
        19863
      • online
      MommyMachine wrote:

      Blue I agree, I have gotten free spins where I dont get that lucky, but the chances of that happening 3 times in 1 session, is a bit odd to me. Nothing connected in 60 free spins, it makes me think twice about depositing there I tell you that much. Oh and BTW I saw your hitman screenie OUCH!


      Yes - it was very painful Mommymachine and I was pretty gutted for sure.
    • Avatar 17560
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        215
      • last active 9 months ago
      blueday wrote:

      Rival slots and "no win" in 20 free spins. 

      It happens - I had 18 spins on Hitman on Microgaming and all I got was 16c .  Another time, I got 3500.  I've had free spins at Rival and sometimes I get nothing and other times I get $200.  Gambling is swings and roundabouts.

      Chances are you would have won another set of free spins and won a nice sum - thats the way it seems to go.

      Sorry you had a bad round - I guess we have to take the rough with the smooth.

      blue


      I agree with you on the "make up spins" (as I call it).. but how is this possible on completely random software?

      I dont think it is fully rigged, but I do think the software is a bit more sophisticated than we believe and a little more than random.  Example would be the fact that play is always absurdly tighter when you are nearing the end of your WR.  Of course this is all from my own experiences with at least 20 online casino's, but it never seems to fail.

      I also like to know what happens when the reels seem to shuffle mid spin almost like it is resetting the software and I cant get a hit for another couple dozen spins?

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 35
      new members
    • 716
      members online
    • 13613
      guests online
    • 72
      new posts
    • 2262
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    • Avatar 6303
      Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
      Raging bull no pay
    • Index
      Treasure Mile - Exclusive $64 no deposit bonus Amount: $64 free bonus How to claim the bonus: New players need to sign up through our LINK and enter the bonus code SPIN16TM. Existing players need to use a bonus...
      Treasure Mile and sister brands Spin16 no deposit
    • Anchi
      Liberty Slots Casino and Lincoln Casino 150% up to $300 + 100 FREE SPINS on Cherry Blossoms Bonus Code: EASTEREGG Valid:  Liberty Slots:      April 14th to 17th            Lincoln Casino:  April 13th to...
      Easter 2017 - post any promos here!

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170