7spins casino promotion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 25 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
If you look at promo calendar at 7spins casino website, you will see "VIP BONUS-get $1000 free cash on any deposit over $250".
this is very attractive bonus, don't you think?? is it too good to be true?
I remembered planet23 gave me 500% twice, but i couldnt win, I started losing from start to finish. Your thoughts please?
On other hand, I contacted livechat to have this promo, but the shift manager wouldn't give it to me. 2nd question for you all,
Would you still consider to deposit and play at the casino that not honoring their promotion??Rated:
- / 5
- After negotiation, livechat agree to give me the bonus of $750. Then after I've done with the deposit, he said "sorry, can't give you the bonus" and return the money to me, but I have to do the normal withdrawal and wait for at least a week to get my money back. That's messed up,
be carefull with 7spins, they might do this to you
- ive been waiting 3 weeks for a withdrawal off 7spins after documents were approved and i deposited via moneybookers!!
now they say itmight take up to 15 WORKING days more for them to approve my moneybookers account. what a joke site. probably run by someone in their living room BEWARE!!
any info appreciated
There goes my baby....
Why TAAA...Why wouldn't he give you the bonus? TopGame Casinos are known for this...They constantly send out promos, and then do not honor them...I used to deposit at Planet23 and Casino States..never again would I ever deposit at a another TG casino.
- Replied by
- at August 02, 2010, 15:18:21
- last active 3 months ago
I hope you get your money soon, and to be honest it's more than a one week wait for withdrawals, more like a month >:(
Good Luck TAAA!
- Taadaaa TopGame casinos IMO are big rogues. Just recently for me I won $47 off of a $50 200% bonus at (Yes We Can--which locked my account for two weeks) and had to wait two weeks to tell me I had to wait two more weeks because the minimum cashout was $100--so I decided to take $50 with a 200% bonus and they took all $97 for the bonus!!! I didn't ask for that?!?!
- Taaa and to the others posted here, that is some messed up bullcocky that this casino is doing...
I used to love Top Game casinos.. they just have gone so downhill.. showing their true colors.. it's sad.. wtf can't these casinos stop being so darn greedy, it's ruining their rep and losing good paying customers.....
- Hi everyone, i feel for you i have been waiting since June 22nd for my withdrawal from Diceland, i have emailed the finance dept. 4times already and they keep telling me that im on a waiting list. I will never deposit at a Top Game casino again. all my money is going to VRC the best online casino i have come accross so far. I hope everyone gets their money soon.
- Replied by
- Joseph Kennedy
- at August 04, 2010, 04:20:18
- last active 4 months ago
My 2 cents on Top Game sites: I opened a quick tender account because i was told u get your withdrawal money faster. Lol, wrong !!!! Count on around 30 to 35 days for approval and up to another 10 days for the money to make into your account. I kept being told it would take 7 business days then it was changed to up to 14 business days for a quick tender account. During this process of constantly asking about my withdrawals thru the chat area and emails all i asked for was an honest answer. I finally determined no matter what method u r using for a withdrawal its going to be around 6 weeks based on the following. My April 27th withdrawal was wired into my checking account in the middle of June. My June 27th withdrawal was approved yesterday on August 5 and i figure on another 7 to 10 days for it to go into my quick tender account. Now if i was told in the beginning it takes around 6 weeks i would be fine with it if it really takes 6 weeks. A person shouldnt be told 7 business days then up to 14 when it is actually 6 weeks. I cant say it only takes 6 weeks if a person doesnt constantly bug customer service in the chat and write email after email. Maybe if u dont it takes 3 months. Alot of you are lucky if u get to play micro gaming and playtech sites. Since our government has to put its nose into everything we do here in the USA i can only play on rival (which is boring as hell to me) rtg and top game sites. So beggers cant be choosers and if i have to wait 6 weeks for a withdrawal its ok but god just be honest about it.
- Replied by
- at August 06, 2010, 16:24:14
- last active about 1 month ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played