CLOSED - A New Leaf. Can Virtual Group regain your trust?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
We have on board a casino representative from Prism and Slots of Vegas who would like to try. There is a lot of history, personal experiences, things we have read from both out own community and other internet communities in the past... I know there are past issues and hard feelings...
Prism Aff Mngr, Ingrid, the casino representitive has made overtures that she recognizes things have not been smooth in the past and is asking to be able to show, by deed, that there is a new face to the mix, that we can, in the future, look frward to payouts in no less than 15 business days and that problem resolution will be fast and courteous.
I am opening this thread for commentary, for the sharing of New experiences, good or bad, and in general seeking feedack from the general gaming community we have here at LCB.
- Hi everybody,
I'm the affiliate manager for Prism, Slots of Vegas and VIP Lounge. I will do my best to answer your posts within 24 business hours, but I also have a responsibility towards other affiliates, not only LCB, so please, if needed, be a little patient with me. I promise I will read and reply to your posts (I’ll be answering one post at a time).
As I mentioned in the comments section of Prism, please consider the following (my advise regardless of the casino in which you’re playing):
1. If you request a bonus, make sure you know the wagering requirements and maximum cashout BEFORE you start playing. We have 24/7 customer service available by chat and phone in case you have any questions.
2. If you have winnings that you'd like to cash out, especially if you used a bonus, DO NOT make another deposit or use another bonus while the winnings are in your account. First request your withdrawal, and contact CS to be sure you know the steps to follow (keep a copy of any chat). This way, you'll always be sure you're not breaking any terms and conditions.
If you are not given good customer service, please keep a copy of the chat or the name of the representative and send me the information, it can be by a direct message if you’d like.
- I personally used to play at these casinos religiously a few years ago until I got ripped off for my withdrawal. I would LOVE to say the name of the person I think had a huge hand in the downfall of these casinos but I will keep that to myself unless asked. I am, however, someone that believes in second chances so I am looking forward to seeing your group rise from the black ashes and soar like a phoenix. That being said, I am also a person that believes actions speak louder than words. You have a long road ahead of you. Good Luck.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 07, 2009, 18:55:13
- last active about 1 month ago
- [pre] Prism has been around along time, and have asked for several second chances from different forums. Just about every reputable forum has them listed in the rogue section. It has been like that for years. Google Prism and read up on it's history. We've heard it all before and nothing ever changes.
I'm sorry to be negative and I wish this this new representative
"good luck" in the future but I don't anticipated Prism coming off any rogue lists any time soon.
[/pre]"just my humble opinions"
- Perkypoo, that is what I was referring to in my earlier posting to Ingrid, and yes... it makes a very large and hard upward climb if they are willing to make the effort.
The big questions are... can they succeed if they o put forth that effort in winning back even a grudging amount of credibility, given their checkered past...
What should be the measuring stick that shows they have accomplished the climb?
A more open arbitration process.
Recognise that at no point will the terms and conditions themselves be waived, for example on double chipping... but if after a double chipping instance occurs, but a player then makes a deposit, does this place them back in compliance, or is the previous history used as an excuse to deny future wins?
This will not be an easy process, nor is it one I will consider lightly... but i also will not slam the door on the offer without due consideration either.
The reward of having nine or ten casinos that can be played at safely back in the mix is a powerful one.
I am quite aware of previous attempts to rectify this, some by some very reputable and trustworthy entities.As with them, if i end up in the end to be less than satisfied with the results, I think we all know I will have no problems with continue maintaining their current status.
But corporations change, management shifts and evolves... if it is possible for the shift to occur... I for one am willing to watch the change develop and give them the feedbak so that it works.
If it fails... so be it and we are right back to where we started.
- i have a pending withdrawl at club player (virtual group) and i'm getting the same old runaround! they aproved it and told me ten days, ten days later told me next week, next week told me next week! i'm so tired of this crap!
thiis is happening right now not last year, not 2 months ago, i don't believe a word of what she's peddling!
it is the weekend now so i do not know if ingrid is going to stop by. I also have to state that she has been specific that she represents Prism and Slot's of Vegas. But we will see if she is willing to look into this for you.
I ask that you give her any information she requires in PM and give us feedback, positive or negative once she makes the attempt. While no personal info should be shared on the main board, i do look forward to both her input on the problem, but yours as well.
Thanks for chiming in.
- Hi Prism Rep,
It would be nice to know that Prism turned over a "new leaf". As for many players here at LCB and else where i am sure....we have played and abused free chips. Your casino is one of them that is at the top of the list of abuse by many players.
The main reason for that is...the casino has been considered "rogue" for sometime now.
My question to you is this....if Prism wants to earn our trust....then why not give us the players at LCB an opportunity to turn over a new leaf as well.
It would be nice to run a promotion exclusive for LCB....for players to start anew. Wiping out any multiple accts and past bonus abuse. This would give the casino and the player an opportunity to turn over a new leaf together.
Casino forums are a powerful source for gaining a reputation. It would be nice to have a chance to gain a new reputation on the casino as well as the player.
- Hi Jimbeaux,
I am answering here your posts from the "Slots of Vegas and Prism" thread, so that we can continue using this one. I will also use this post to answer two topics that are being discussed, so this goes to imagin.ation and genenco as well
Thank you for the probationary period and for your help and guidance with all this, I really appreciate it.
Regarding the possibility of giving some of you a second chance just as you're giving us one, I've been authorized to ask for your casino's usernames. We will review the accounts and we'll all go for a fresh start. So please, if you are a "past abuser" and you're interested in trying again, send me your login and the casino of your choice (Prism rocks ), perhaps it would be a good idea to start with one and then move on to the rest.
In the matter of the RTG feature that eliminates part of the balance when playthrough is met, leaving only the maximum cashout: even though this is a feature that helps us in many ways, we agree with you that it has several negative characteristics for the players. So management decided to remove this feature from the bonus codes, as Imagin.ation suggested, which means that starting next week, the excess amount will be removed when the player requests a withdrawal.
Jimbaux, your suggestion for a pop up that lets the player know he has completed playthrough sounds great to us, unfortunately as you mentioned it would imply a development on RTG's part. We will suggest it, but at least not using the feature will give us a more immediate solution.
Thanks again for your feedback!
- Thanks for your feedback Booo73!
I really appreciate that almost all the feedback has been realistic but positive. In the past, I've encountered forums where people weren't very.. I'll use the word "reasonable", so I've been very happy to see that everyone here has been respectful and you are giving me a fair chance, I know it's not easy to do after having had bad experiences in the past.
So please know that when I say "thanks for the feedback", I really really mean it
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played