A question for my fellow players
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I was playing RTG tournies at Doyles Casino. I still havent made a deposit there. I played freerolls and cashed in some tournies so I started playing in tournies I had to pay for ranging from 50 cents to $10. Saturday and Sunday's tournies disappeared from the schedule. I had $20 left in my account so I decided to play the account to zero but that didnt happen. I kept getting bonus after bonus on Aladdins Wish and my account went to over $400. I was down to $320 and went to T-Rex. I got a bonus on $1.50 a spin and on one of the spins I ended up with T-Rex all over the place for $1,550 on the spin. My account now has $1,780 in it. I am afraid to ask customer service even if I make a deposit can I do a withdrawal, lol. My question is, am I screwed out of making a withdrawal???????????
Every casino that I've seen and offers freerolls or no deposit bonus also has some kind of play through attachment to the bonus...they generally also have a very modest limit of withdrawals on them as well. Chances are you have some money coming ( if you've been playing a while on the same bonus you've probably met the play through ) but I'd venture to say it will only be anywhere from $50 to $150. If your cashier console doesn't show you the amount of cashable monies, I'd ask chat where you stand as far as your play though is concerned. They should be able to tell you.
- from what I read above, you didnt do anything wrong and you should be eligible to receive this winning. Dont ask support, wrong person might confuse you for some reasons, just go ahead and make a withdrawal, send in all the necessary documents and waiting for it to be approved. If there's anything wrong, they will contact you.
- Oh 1 thing. One time i used a free chip at Slots Jungle. I got my account up to $640 when the screen flashed and my balance changed to $225 and I was allowed to withdrawal that amount if I made a deposit. I made the smallesat deposit allowed, sent my documents in and was paid in 4 days without a hassle. I couldnt find any information on a playthru for tournaments at Doyles Casino.
- I remember I stopped playing the free tournaments at Doyles when someone here was told that winning from free tournament was the same as playing for fun-money. If you were not a depositor.
I really hope for your sake that that wasn't true. I also looked but couldn't find any rules what so ever for tournaments or any no deposit bonus.
- That is some wonderful hits Gunny!!!! I really hope you can cash out the entire amount. I would do what TaaaDaa said and send in my documents FIRST and then once they are accepted proceed with the withdrawal. A lot of RTG casinos will not let you withdrawal funds until your documents are accepted and approved. I have noticed if you do try to withdrawal without following this step the money will automatically be put back into your casino account.
I am so happy for you and fingers crossed you are now 1500.00 + richer!!!!
- Thanks Joesph. I am wondering if they are having a processor problem. I still get a blank page when I click on cashier. I honestly think Helwin is right with what he typed. It hit me when my account from playing tournaments was at $86 I went to see what it said in the withdrawal section and it said $0 allowed to be withdrawn. At this point I think I was playing thew same as being on the free play side like Helwin said. If so I learned my lesson to always make a small deposit like I did at Bet Phoenix 3 times and I did 2 withdrawals without any problem.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played